Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678910 ... LastLast
    he may be old but he can still play. Nothing wrong with a guy accepting where he is at this point in his career. The colts biggest mistake for years is they had no viable backup. This is a smart move in my eyes. Take that from a Texans fan. Cause it only makes the colts stronger. If luck goes out for any reason at least they have a qb that can move the ball. Hasselbeck is far better than Collins is and was.
    pc is spectra spectra spectra

2. Wata Photo

Quote Originally Posted by pwaldo View Post
    If he can stay healthy, I see Reed playing 3 more quality years.
    Hidden Content
    **Hidden Content **
    Bucket Updated 4/5/14

Texans sign reed to 2 year deal.

well, as a Colts fan, that Reed signing sucks...

Collecting PEYTON MANNING, CAL RIPKEN JR, AUSTIN COLLIE AND CURRENT COLTS
    **IN THAT ORDER, PEYTON TAKES PRIORITY**

Pacman Jones returns to the Bengals on a 3 year deal. Nothing too exciting...

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap100...innati-bengals

Is it just me or is free agency kind of boring this year?

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    "Amidst the uncertainties of war, every soldier is entitled to one certainty...that he will not be forgotten.
    Poor is the nation that has no heroes, shameful is the one that, having them...forgets."

Quote Originally Posted by WVcoltsfan View Post
    Then this should make you even less happy.

Titans signed Bernard Pollard too. http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap100...ee-on-contract

Pollard isn't a beast in pass defense, but he frees up the Titans DBs to play the WRs more because he is so good against the run and provides solid coverage on the TE.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    "Amidst the uncertainties of war, every soldier is entitled to one certainty...that he will not be forgotten.
    Poor is the nation that has no heroes, shameful is the one that, having them...forgets."

Quote Originally Posted by duane1969 View Post
    Is it just me or is free agency kind of boring this year?
    Probably more exciting than most years but I think the lack of a top tier free agent has hurt this years free agency off season
    Trade Bucket: Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by WVcoltsfan View Post
    Texans will have to draft well for their front 7 or reed won't help much. Texans need a viable backup nt olb and 2 mlb so far. If we can keep dobbins that will fill one hole but there's 3 serious backup holes and that's not looking at wr te or fb position. Their first 3-4 picks will have to be spot on to keep their defense in the top 5. Unless Texans starters stay healthy all year which I won't ever bet on that.

Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678910 ... LastLast