Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Superhuskiefan1 View Post
    check me for the 09' Sp Authentic Percy Harvin 3-clr Patch AU/999
    Just saw the Morris magic but couldn't trade the harvin for the morris....maybe another time...thanks 4 the look.
    Hidden Content

I ONLY TRADE IN THE USA B/C I USE PAYPAL SHIPPING....SORRY FOR THE INCONVENIENCE.

Quote Originally Posted by jrs865 View Post
    Just saw the Morris magic but couldn't trade the harvin for the morris....maybe another time...thanks 4 the look.
    What value are u putting on the Harvin? I have lots of cards I would think would be in the same value range of it
    Bucket-http://s1232.photobucket.com/albums/ff368/UWHuskies17/

What value are u putting on the Harvin? I have lots of cards I would think would be in the same value range of it
    $35-40 SV...had it 4 a long time and the auto on it is very nice when compared to most on ebay. the morris is selling in the $20-25 range.....and that was the only card i liked. thanks jeff
    Hidden Content

I ONLY TRADE IN THE USA B/C I USE PAYPAL SHIPPING....SORRY FOR THE INCONVENIENCE.

Quote Originally Posted by jrs865 View Post
    $35-40 SV...had it 4 a long time and the auto on it is very nice when compared to most on ebay. the morris is selling in the $20-25 range.....and that was the only card i liked. thanks jeff
    Would u do the morris and $10 paypal for it?
    Bucket-http://s1232.photobucket.com/albums/ff368/UWHuskies17/

check me for the Michael FLoyd prominence, the 2 pierce cards & the Dalton auto
    Looking for Cowboys, Andy Dalton, Dez Bryant, Michael Floyd
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Would u do the morris and $10 paypal for it?
    I'll pass on that deal. thanks 4 the shot
    Hidden Content

ttt

2 trades already.....let the trades fly tonight!
    Hidden Content

ttt

bump
    Hidden Content

Im interested in the eric berry and Jamaal Charles what kind of trade value are you looking for? Ill put together an offer

i like these
    10' National Treasures C.J. Spiller 3-clr RPA Patch AU/99
    10' Limited CJ Spiller 3-clr patch AU/199
    10' Contenders CJ Spiller Blue Jersey On-Card SP AU/372

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast