Which do you prefer and why?

Out of these three which do you prefer the most and why?

Thanks

I like the refractor-like quality and deeper colors of the first. Tough call, though - all three are beautiful, low # MJ Exquisite autos. I guess you asked us because you had a difficult time picking one yourself? lol
    Collecting Acie Law, Adam Morrison, Anthony Tolliver, Antoine Walker, and OKC Thunder (logo/name/uni somewhere on card). Have lists: Hidden Content ; Hidden Content ; and Hidden Content .
    Also collecting NBA UNI ONLY versions of Atomic Refractors, Essential Credentials, Legacies, and Star Rubies!

Well I would take any of the 3...LOL

However I loved the black Uni's so I would go for the last one....

Donnie
    **Selling Everything But PC......
    ***ONLY SHIPPING WITHIN THE USA***
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

The middle one, looks like he is deep into a game.

The pictures really don't do justice, but fortunately I've seen cards from all these sets in person. I definitely like the first one's design the most. Also think the first one of these 3 has the best signature if you were comparing these 3 specific cards.

BTW jordan23, if i may, I would love to see pictures of your pc if you have a link available. Seems you have really good taste lol
    Last edited by Italy61587; 03-12-2013 at 10:39 PM.
    I collect Bulls Autos and Patches!!!!
    BullsPC:Hidden Content
    For Trade:Hidden Content
    Mixed Sports FT: Hidden Content

3rd one...I like the 1st one's "bling" factor, but the pic is cheesy and it might as well be a non-licensed card since you can't see the team name on his jersey...the 2nd one has an awful picture imo, and the auto on the last one looks the most bold/centered. All are nice cards but #3 would get my vote

Always collecting: Marshawn Lynch, Lamarcus
    Aldridge, Oregon Ducks, 2005 Prime Patches,
    07-08 UD Black (basketball)

I like the second one. Card looks sharp and clean to me. Obviously they all look awesome.
    I ship once a week on Monday or Tuesday and only can check my mail once a week to confirm trades have been received. Please pm me if interested in seeing my FB and BB trade lists.

To me the colors on the first one work really distracting, and it takes away from Jordans picture and auto. I like the 3rd one the most, it has a nice balance in colors, well centered design and nice auto that pops out on the card. Myself i would go for the third, but with the middle Enshrinements a very close second.
    My Bucket: Hidden Content

PC: Al Jefferson: GU/269 AU/161 25x 1/1 27x Exquisite

3rd
    Hidden Content in progress. I collect OKC. Current and former players have be in current uniform unless the attribute of rookie. I also collect former Oklahoma players, Kyrie Irving, Blake Griffin, Dikembe Motumbo, and Reggie Miller. Always looking to trade up regardless if it's a PC card. I usually ship within the next 3 week days. Want HOFer Autos.

Definitely the top one. But they are all great. Any MJ is a good one.
    I collect: Marbury, Jordan, Kobe, D-Will, AI, Durantula, Westbrook
    Chicago Cubs, Giancarlo Stanton, Randy Moss, Minnesota Vikings
    MY SITE:Hidden Content
    Hidden Content