Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Buying 2012 FLEER RETRO Football..... Inserts, Gems, Autos

I love this release, clearly my favorite product in recent history. If anyone has broke fleer retro football, I am after inserts, metal gems, and college themed old school set autos...... so basically some of everthing. I got money to burn, post what you have.
    Hidden Content
    1. Main player wants- P. Manning/R. Moss/L. Tomlinson/D. Brees/M. Faulk
    2. If you ask for prices and don't reply with an answer I will not be replying to your "price" questions anymore. If not interested a simple no will do.

up
    Hidden Content
    2. If you ask for prices and don't reply with an answer I will not be replying to your "price" questions anymore. If not interested a simple no will do.

up
    Hidden Content

nobody broke this product?
    Hidden Content

up
    Hidden Content

I did a group break with the eagles i got nick foles auto his red metal and a mcnutt auto

dang..... rookies are pretty much the only thing in the product I don't want.... although I dont think any of the vets made are eagles. Nice pull on the foles metal gems red, if he ever amounts to anything that card will likely skyrocket

Quote Originally Posted by raylew52 View Post
    I did a group break with the eagles i got nick foles auto his red metal and a mcnutt auto
    Hidden Content

I got these

Looking for Highend Autos
    Hidden Content

***Please do not and I mean do not make sale or trade offers that you are not willing to follow through with once accepted Thanks*****

thats what Im talking about...... I just picked up an aikman blue last night but always willing to get another.... I like the following could you please let me know prices

roger craig auto
    aikman blue gems
    gannon blue gems
    charlie ward auto
    both ray guy autos
    bo jackson red gems

Quote Originally Posted by sprinter28 View Post
    I got these

Hidden Content

and finally..... a trade confirmed for 2012 retro football...... anyone else?
    Hidden Content

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast