WTTF 2013 Topps Freddie Freeman Out of Bounds SP & Braves Heritage Refractors

Title says it all looking for the out of bounds Freeman SP and also any braves refractor from 13 Heritage. Let me know what you would need in return. Thanks
    -I build sets and collect Atlanta Braves
    -My main wants are Chipper/Freeman/Heyward/Uptons/Simmons/Kimbrel/Minor/Teheran (mainly current braves inserts)
    -My days off of work vary and I will do my best to get the cards shipped as quickly as possible.

bump
    -My main wants are Chipper/Freeman/Heyward/Uptons/Simmons/Kimbrel/Minor/Teheran (mainly current braves inserts)
    -My days off of work vary and I will do my best to get the cards shipped as quickly as possible.

bump

bump

bump

bump

bump

bump

bump

bump