Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by EWG3 View Post
    It was a decent break, I just had my hopes up for some particular cards.

One thing that is weird is that in opening up about 4-5 cases of this stuff, I still haven't got a Keller, Wondolowski or Wynn Authentic Fabrics non-numbered card. I'm trying to make a set of all the base cards (which I finally have) and all the Authentic Fabrics cards (singles, dual, triples & quads). Right now I'm only missing those 3 and one dual and one triple. Slowly working on the Premium versions for my PC too. I have a long way to go with those.
    I have the same problem with trying to pull the Wondo non-numbered. I think I'm missing a couple for the non-numbered Authentic Fabrics set. I'll check when I get home from work.

You have a very big task. I still have a lot of my other pulls laying around. Hopefully I can fill some of your want list.

Quote Originally Posted by nismo68 View Post
    I have the same problem with trying to pull the Wondo non-numbered. I think I'm missing a couple for the non-numbered Authentic Fabrics set. I'll check when I get home from work.

You have a very big task. I still have a lot of my other pulls laying around. Hopefully I can fill some of your want list.
    I have 2-3 complete sets of non-numbered Authentic Fabrics without those 3 players. Then there is the 60+ duplicates I have not in those sets. I need to get them up on ebay and get rid of all the extras I have.

Have you sold the Arnaud Supreme Fabrics? I'll pay top dollar

Let me know if the trade falls through. I have lots of great cards for trade or would pay you top dollar for it. Thanks

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12