Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Bucket Sale! Autos, GU, SICK patches. Check em out!

I have acquired some new things in the last couple of weeks with more to come, so check back regularly. LMK what you like and i'll give you a price dlvd on them, I have no problem reasoning.. Also, i'll cut you a little better deal if you buy more. Thanks ahead of time!
    BUCKET

**Also, check the "incoming" section of my bucket. I have these cards in hand, just have them seperated because they are lower end cards. I just need to change the album title..
    Last edited by UK_wildcat77; 03-17-2013 at 01:20 AM.
    Hidden Content --Check all my sub-albums in my bucket! NO longer shipping to Canada, sorry.

PM Me the price on the Weeden Crown royale, and the osweiller jumbo patch
    Photobucket: Hidden Content

Mainly Looking for-
    Lebron James, Derrick Rose, Jeremy Maclin, Ryan Howard, Chase Utley, Raul Ibanez, Cole Hamels, Desean Jackson, Hank Aaron, Mike Schmidt, Steve Carlton, Robert Griffin III, Claude Giroux, Sean Couturier, Matt Read, Schenn Brothers,

Quote Originally Posted by djackson10 View Post
    PM Me the price on the Weeden Crown royale, and the osweiller jumbo patch
    PM'd. Thanks.
    Hidden Content --Check all my sub-albums in my bucket! NO longer shipping to Canada, sorry.

Can you make me a no brainer $50 lot?
    Enjoy my bucket...it's always changing...

Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by stanggeo View Post
    Can you make me a no brainer $50 lot?
    Is this a "resale lot"? If so, then no. I could give you a nice lot under ebay for $50 but not $100 worth of resale value for $50.

Price on the Landry triple auto and the Santana Moss jersey please.

Quote Originally Posted by Murphy03 View Post
    Price on the Landry triple auto and the Santana Moss jersey please.
    PM sent. Although no PM back, of course.

Price on the Tony G
    Looking for Atlanta Falcons cards GO FALCONS! Hidden Content
    Also looking for star NBA and NFL players jersey and auto cards
    If Iam slow to reply to post and pms Iam a freshman in college and I don't live on the computer

Quote Originally Posted by coxnick93 View Post
    Price on the Tony G
    Pm sent.... I have no problem trying to reason/deal on the prices but if i don't get any responses back then it's hard to do that..

Bump.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast