Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See dappyscaligirl's Items on eBay

Starting A New PC-CHRISTIAN PONDER...Bring Me AUTOS/Patches/jerseys

I am starting a new PC....i'm looking to start collecting Christian Ponder....He is a FSU Alumni and the Seminoles are my college team.....so check my bucket and let's make some trades...PM works best with me and I try to trade by BV

http://s234.photobucket.com/albums/ee42/dappy1969/

SCF Rewards
    Country

bump

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (77)
    Country

Pm sent good buddy

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See addicted36's Items on eBay

You have some I need for my PC. How about this?

You send me these
    2012 SPx Super Scripts Autographs #SSKC Kirk Cousins AU - $30.00

2012 Press Pass Fanfare #FFKC Kirk Cousins AU AU - $25.00

I send you these

2011 Timeless Treasures #146 Christian Ponder AU/163 RC AU RC SER /163 - $50.00

2011 Topps Prime Rookie Jumbo Relics #PRJCP Christian Ponder MEM SER 318 - $12.00

SCF Rewards
    Country

i have an spx ponder gu auto in my bucket. lmk thanks

SCF Rewards
    Country

tradingspades02....I didn't see the ponder auto/gu in your bucket BUT I did see that ken stabler jersey/auto you have with a BV of $50.00.....i'm interested in Both Cards

SCF Rewards
    Country

tradingspades02....I didn't see the ponder auto/gu in your bucket BUT I did see that ken stabler jersey/auto you have with a BV of $50.00.....i'm interested in Both Cards

i think you were checking my "pc" bucket. Those cards (although not really my pc) are not for trade right now because they are at my home in North Carolina, im currently in NY for a while. Check my other link, you'll find the ponder auto in there along with a bunch of other autos and gu.

thanks

SCF Rewards
    Country

tradingspaces02.....I checked your bucket 3 times and I couldn't find the ponder....can you send me a link directly to it?....where in NC?.....I live in NC too

SCF Rewards
    Country

tradingspaces02.....I checked your bucket 3 times and I couldn't find the ponder....can you send me a link directly to it?....where in NC?.....I live in NC too

yeah, ill send you a link when i get home. I have a home in North Raleigh. But i live in NY right now. Im with the Military. I should be taking a trip down there in a month or two, and ill pick up my complete collection then.

SCF Rewards
    Country

tradingspaces02....I didn't know you were in the Military.....THANK YOU FOR WHAT YOU DO FOR OUR COUNTRY!!!...I APPRECIATE YOUR SERVICE!!!

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast