Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by jrlebert View Post
    I would love the Kellen insert! Please PM me!
    PM Sent
    Follow me on Twitter - @ebayguruEric

Quote Originally Posted by crzy4phins View Post
    Interested in all the Marino's and Tannehill's. LMK who you're looking for if they are for trade.
    I am only selling. If you are interested in buying, PM me.

If you're selling any of the rg 3 or cousins cards I'd be interested.

Quote Originally Posted by mikejt View Post
    If you're selling any of the rg 3 or cousins cards I'd be interested.
    PM Sent

interested in the rodgers playmakers theatre, if you are selling let me know
    Hidden Content
    1. Main player wants- P. Manning/R. Moss/L. Tomlinson/D. Brees/M. Faulk
    2. If you ask for prices and don't reply with an answer I will not be replying to your "price" questions anymore. If not interested a simple no will do.

Quote Originally Posted by manningcollector View Post
    interested in the rodgers playmakers theatre, if you are selling let me know
    PM Sent

LMK about the three LaMichael James and if you have any other ducks (like Lavasier Tuinei). Thanks!
    Collecting Oregon Duck players in collegiate unis.
    My PC population report: Hidden Content

Nice break. I'm having a hard time figuring this one out though. I thought it was brilliant for UD to put this product out for basketball, but not so sure about football. Can we really call inserts like golden touch and noyz boyz "retro" when this is the first time they have been in a football product? HTG inserts just don't get the hype in football like they do basketball. With that being said, I think the veteran auto checklist is awesome. I don't think you'll find a product from Panini with Marino, Barry Sanders, Elway, Jim Kelly, Jerrry Rice etc.
    Hidden Content
    Always looking for Josh Freeman, Doug Martin, Westbrook, Durant, Klay Thompson, Steph Curry & Gary Payton
    Football Tradelist: Hidden Content
    Basketball Tradelist: Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by jprt80 View Post
    Nice break. I'm having a hard time figuring this one out though. I thought it was brilliant for UD to put this product out for basketball, but not so sure about football. Can we really call inserts like golden touch and noyz boyz "retro" when this is the first time they have been in a football product? HTG inserts just don't get the hype in football like they do basketball. With that being said, I think the veteran auto checklist is awesome. I don't think you'll find a product from Panini with Marino, Barry Sanders, Elway, Jim Kelly, Jerrry Rice etc.
    National Treasures usually has all those guys in it.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast