Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: SCF Upgrade Complete!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See bobobag's Items on eBay

SCF Upgrade Complete!

The upgrade is complete! SCF is now operating on TWO servers. The forums is on the more powerful server and the OPG/Storefront system is on it's own server. This will improve the performance of both areas significant. Please report any issues/errors to a moderator!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See gpachl's Items on eBay

Do we have to reset our inventory player teams? It appears that when I click on a certain team, it brings up ALL my inventory. Just wondering if this was just me?
    Check my SCF inventory for inserts /parallels /autographs /game used & relics /rookies.
    Emmitt Hidden Content . -My Emmitt Smith card count: 6,432 different cards as of 1/3/2023. (#ed=2,796, gu/relic=847, autos=198, 1 of 1's=81)
    Cowboys PC (not including Emmitts): 11,455 cards (6,955 different base, 4,500 insert/parallels/autographs/games used/etc.)
    SCF Inventory: Hidden Content

New Project Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens
    See coolhandluke907's Items on eBay

To be honest I am not sure what you mean because we simply moved the database from one server to a other. Team work like it should in the public inventory section that I have. Maybe explain more in detail what your issue is, what page (browser address). For me to address any issue I need more detail then what you posted.

Also we did not have any issue because there was no code change. So what work prior should still work the same. The move was really long to move the file but easy to make the few change as it was only question of changing a few path.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

When I click on Inventory Manager, all the card categories of my inventory come up. When I click on a specfic category(most are team names) all the cards in my inventory come up(in a weird order), not just a specific team/category. When I click on "my inventory" in the inventory manager and go to the same categories/teams, it works fine.

To be honest I am not sure what you mean because we simply moved the database from one server to a other. Team work like it should in the public inventory section that I have. Maybe explain more in detail what your issue is, what page (browser address). For me to address any issue I need more detail then what you posted.

Also we did not have any issue because there was no code change. So what work prior should still work the same. The move was really long to move the file but easy to make the few change as it was only question of changing a few path.

New Project Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens

Always good to explain a bit more what a issue is. So it's not a team issue but a category issue. First, nothing to do with the upgrade.

Second the category works fine in you go in the public section even for teams. Now in My Inventory tab, the private section, all categories I have not involving a team like player or auto work fine. Only the teams seam to not work and I will look into it when I have time.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

This may have happened before upgrade, and I just didn't notice. Anyways, the speed of downloading into the inventory and speed overall in general is great. Wonderful job.

Always good to explain a bit more what a issue is. So it's not a team issue but a category issue. First, nothing to do with the upgrade.

Second the category works fine in you go in the public section even for teams. Now in My Inventory tab, the private section, all categories I have not involving a team like player or auto work fine. Only the teams seam to not work and I will look into it when I have time.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I have to keep signing in to get on even tho i keep hitting the "Remember Me" button ?!?

New Project Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens

I have to keep signing in to get on even tho i keep hitting the "Remember Me" button ?!?

On the forum or only on the custom application or both?

What type of machine you use to access our site, a computer, IPad or phone?

I know I have no issue. Also if you have a other browser have you tried it to see if it may be a browser issue. I know Harry may have set something in VBulletin so the sub domain name opg.sportscardforum.com be also included so the custom application can read the login info and my browser (IE9) handle it well.

New Project Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens

This may have happened before upgrade, and I just didn't notice. Anyways, the speed of downloading into the inventory and speed overall in general is great. Wonderful job.

Actually the teams never were coded inside the My Inventory tab, only the the Inventories tab, mainly the public part that member see. So in the public inventory, your team categories always worked but never did in the private section My Inventory. Only the categories with attributes or print run, player did work but the team never did.

I just finish coding it and you will now see a team combo box in the My Inventory search but you will have only teams from the four major sport and major leagues only. I did not code anything to let you choose other league. Still much to do to get there but baseball, football, basketball and Hockey you can select any major league team including defunct teams.

SCF Rewards
    Country

When i leave & come back again, i dont sign out when leaving also, its a home computer & ive been using mozilla

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast