looking to trade for anything votto and also need a griffey ud rc for my pc

looking for anything and everything votto base in bulk, inserts gu and autos and need a griffey ud rc for my pc, cmb and lmk thanks
    looking for:ANDY DALTON, AJ GREEN [/B]JOEY VOTTO, JAY BRUCE, MOHOMMAD SANU JERMAINE GRESHAM ANY KENTUCKY PLAYERS, ALSO WORKING ON COLLECTING ISAH PEAD AND RYAN MALLET, DURANT BASE RC'S [B]ALWAYS LOOKING TO TRADE FOR DVDS AS WELL
    Hidden Content

2. Wata Photo
    I have a Votto rc and maybe a couple inserts on my trade page.

No longer shipping bubble envelopes to Canada since it's $6.55 for 1 ounce !
    I will still send a p.w.e if you want to trade

Got a Votto mini Topps if interested.
    Have a collectible day! Looking for Texans, Oilers(Not Titans), USFL Gamblers, Older Dolphins(Marino, Griese, Morris, Csonka, etc), Older Raiders(Stabler, Casper, Bilitnekoff), Alfred Morris rookies & inserts and in baseball any year Nolan Ryan cards.
    Hidden Content

turdferguson-need this Joey Votto 2002 Bowman Draft # BDP44 for sure and also like the arlodis chapman gu if you wanna cmb and lmk thanks.

nostalgicjolt-thanks but have a few of his minis right now. if you get any more vottos in just lmk thanks
    looking for:ANDY DALTON, AJ GREEN [/B]JOEY VOTTO, JAY BRUCE, MOHOMMAD SANU JERMAINE GRESHAM ANY KENTUCKY PLAYERS, ALSO WORKING ON COLLECTING ISAH PEAD AND RYAN MALLET, DURANT BASE RC'S [B]ALWAYS LOOKING TO TRADE FOR DVDS AS WELL
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by jordans View Post
    turdferguson-need this Joey Votto 2002 Bowman Draft # BDP44 for sure and also like the arlodis chapman gu if you wanna cmb and lmk thanks.

nostalgicjolt-thanks but have a few of his minis right now. if you get any more vottos in just lmk thanks
    I apologize, I didn't see your bucket link before I posted. I usually make sure there's something I'm interested in before I post on someone's thread if possible. I just really don't see anything I could use.

No longer shipping bubble envelopes to Canada since it's $6.55 for 1 ounce !
    I will still send a p.w.e if you want to trade

have a ton of votto, bruce and chapman...................do you have any baseball or just the few on your bucket?
    *** AS OF FEB '13, 2012 NO TRADES TO CANADA......SORRY! ***

WANTS:
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

do you need griffey donruss RC?

Quote Originally Posted by dgrimes248 View Post
    have a ton of votto, bruce and chapman...................do you have any baseball or just the few on your bucket?

more into just votto but have some intrest in chapman and bruce as well, on the vottos is it base, rookies, inserts, gu or what or a little bit of all lol lmk and yeah most of my baseball is on my bucket besides my base and and inserts
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by cartwheel View Post
    do you need griffey donruss RC?
    dont really need a griffey donruss rc but thanks alot.
    Hidden Content

I have a 2008 UD Timeline SP Top Prospect Votto RC (one regular and one foil parallel). I also have a Fleer Ultra Rajon Rondo RC. I like your Delone Carter GU card.