Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (205)
    Country
    See habsheaven's Items on eBay

I have known many gay women in my lifetime. I would have thought the ratio was closer to 50/50. That being said, I see nothing wrong with allocating money to any study that looks to solve the obesity problem in society.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bodyelectricmethod's Items on eBay

so you think sexual preference is related to body fat?

how about that money be spent on why women were fat?

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

I have known many gay women in my lifetime. I would have thought the ratio was closer to 50/50. That being said, I see nothing wrong with allocating money to any study that looks to solve the obesity problem in society.

This is seeking to find out how to fix a problem that exists primarily in a stereotype perpetuated by idiots. I'm all for doing something about obesity, but this only helps whoever is taking this money.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Nobody take this the wrong way, but when I see things like this, it kind of makes me hate America.

I don't take it the wrong way. I get your point. When I see stuff like this is pours more concrete on my belief that there is no need to raise taxes. Taypayer dollars being spent on ignorant crap like this is proof that our government spending is over the top.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

I don't take it the wrong way. I get your point. When I see stuff like this is pours more concrete on my belief that there is no need to raise taxes. Taypayer dollars being spent on ignorant crap like this is proof that our government spending is over the top.

Agreed. Until we changed the mindset of politicians from both parties we will continue to have crap like this or studies to see how fast ketchup runs.
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content cardscomicsmoviesandgames
    Hidden Content darkdemon202404

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (205)
    Country

Again, $1.5 million to research possible links to obesity is money well-spent. I would put a lot more credence in the studies concerning obesity ratios than I would the personal observations of our esteemed members here. If the solutions to all our problems were obvious, we wouldn't have problems. That's how scientific research works. You explore new ideas.

It's extremely close-minded to assume this is money wasted. I am quite confident that the people getting the money are serious about their research.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bodyelectricmethod's Items on eBay

it is wasted, why would the government be biased towards other people and spend 1.5 million on lesbians? why not have it be on all women or all Americans? or if they are so concerned about gays why not repeal the marriage defense act?

That's how scientific research works

sure, when it is not corrupted

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

It's $1.5million to find out why lesbians are fat. At most, that's doing something about lesbian obesity, not obesity.

Basically it's taking a phrase often used by high school students (fat d*ke) and making it science.

This is the scientific process. This is a waste of money and homosexuals and the obese should be offended.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (205)
    Country

it is wasted, why would the government be biased towards other people and spend 1.5 million on lesbians? why not have it be on all women or all Americans? or if they are so concerned about gays why not repeal the marriage defense act?

sure, when it is not corrupted

I think you are confused. They are trying to solve the obesity problem for ALL people by trying to explore links between sexuality and obesity which is an under-researched area.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

I think you are confused. They are trying to solve the obesity problem for ALL people by trying to explore links between sexuality and obesity which is an under-researched area.

No they aren't. They've based the whole thing on a stereotype that may or may not exist. How does that help? How is it different from studying why gay males are fashion conscious.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast