Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

Post Feds Spend $1.5 Million to Study Why Lesbians Are Fat

http://cnsnews.com/news/article/feds...sbians-are-fat

The National Institutes of Health (NIH) has awarded $1.5 million to study biological and social factors for why “three-quarters” of lesbians are obese and why gay males are not, calling it an issue of “high public-health significance."

Brigham and Women’s Hospital in Boston, Mass., has received two grants administered by NIH’s Eunice Kennedy Shriver National Institute of Child Health and Human Development (NICHD) to study the relationship between sexual orientation and obesity.

“Obesity is one of the most critical public health issues affecting the U.S. today,” the description of the grant reads. “Racial and socioeconomic disparities in the determinants, distribution, and consequences of obesity are receiving increasing attention.”

“[H]owever, one area that is only beginning to be recognized is the striking interplay of gender and sexual orientation in obesity disparities,” it states. “It is now well-established that women of minority sexual orientation are disproportionately affected by the obesity epidemic, with it continues.

“In stark contrast, among men, heterosexual males have nearly double the risk of obesity compared to gay males.”

The investigators say there has been “almost no” research devoted to this disparity, and they have set out to find the biological, psychological, and social factors behind it.

Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

Is that true? 3/4 of lesbians are fat?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bodyelectricmethod's Items on eBay

I know six and only one I would say is not skinny, but she is also not fat.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Is that true? 3/4 of lesbians are fat?

Not the Lesbians I watch!

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

So a study based on the stereotype of the fat [WATER HOLDER-BACKER]?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

Where do they get these numbers from?
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See spaz4's Items on eBay

Nobody take this the wrong way, but when I see things like this, it kind of makes me hate America.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I know some elderly people who could use that money

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

Most of the lesbians that I met are in better shape than most of the straight people that I know.

SCF Rewards
    Country

veggie, that is more than likely the issue. the people asking for the grant and the people giving it might have never met a lesbian.

like I said I know six on very personal level. 1 is on a division winning softball team and has been for at least a decade , the other is a raquet ball maniac, 3 are in great shape and go to the gym daily, and one is a full figured lady (not what I would call fat)

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast