Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

SF also runs hateful anti-muslim ads on city buses

Now the minute someone runs something that could be viewed as anti christian such as an ad to be tollerant of homosexuals christians start running around like they sky is falling but they have no problems putting up ads making fun of a religion that is 99% similiar to theirs. Idiots.

http://rt.com/usa/san-francisco-muslim-ads-196/
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content cardscomicsmoviesandgames
    Hidden Content darkdemon202404

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

And if I spoke of Muslims the way alex speaks of Christians, you'd both be calling me a hate-monger.
    So what's your point?

SCF Rewards
    Country

And if I spoke of Muslims the way alex speaks of Christians, you'd both be calling me a hate-monger.
    So what's your point?

I can't speak for Alex on this but even though I go to a christian church I am sick of bigotry by christians and them trying to legislate their religion in every aspect of our lives. If someone wants to live conservatively by biblical principals thats great for them but the minute they try to force their views on everyone else that's when I have a serious problem. Also since we live in a majority christian country then none of us have to worry about anyone forcing islamic law on us. If/when that happens the muslims will be called out just like we are calling the christians out today.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

That's fine, but knowing what life is in Muslim countries, how can you say they're any better. They've legislated their religion, they allow abuse of women and torture/murder of homosexuals for being who they are.
    I'm not calling either one better or worse, but you seem to be. Why?

I mean the only difference besides the religions themselves is skin color of the leaders. They approach their religions the same way, they impose it on everyone.

Why is Muslim hatred different and more defendable that Christian hatred?

SCF Rewards
    Country

That's fine, but knowing what life is in Muslim countries, how can you say they're any better. They've legislated their religion, they allow abuse of women and torture/murder of homosexuals for being who they are.
    I'm not calling either one better or worse, but you seem to be. Why?

I mean the only difference besides the religions themselves is skin color of the leaders. They approach their religions the same way, they impose it on everyone.

Why is Muslim hatred different and more defendable that Christian hatred?

I will worry about the idiots that we call politicians and conservative christains in America and I will let the people who live in the Muslim countries deal with their political and religious leaders.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Star_Cards's Items on eBay

I actually see those ads as trying to separate the images of terrorists that happen to me muslim and the typical muslim. However, I think that they went in the wrong direction. I think the billboards speak of a person that has used islam to promote hate and it then asks the reader to think about the way they see their religion... being islam specifically. I think they should have used imagery that was much more positive for the faith and not use images of terrorists that have used islam for negative acts. I can kind of see where they were headed but in my opinion the campaign is failed. They negative images and text is too predominant. The "That's his Jihad. What's yours?" text isn't descriptive enough to overpower the negative imagery, nor does it do enough to give the positive light that they were trying for.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

I will worry about the idiots that we call politicians and conservative christains in America and I will let the people who live in the Muslim countries deal with their political and religious leaders.

So you don't give two craps about those people, only yourself.
    I guarantee you there is someone in one of those countries who attacks Muslims and defends Christians for the exact same reasons you do the exact opposite.

In fact, be happy your problem is Christians in power. At least they allow other religions...

SCF Rewards
    Country

So you don't give two craps about those people, only yourself.
    I guarantee you there is someone in one of those countries who attacks Muslims and defends Christians for the exact same reasons you do the exact opposite.

In fact, be happy your problem is Christians in power. At least they allow other religions...

It is not that I don't care but it is not my place as an American to tell someone else how they should live in his/her country just like it is not their place to tell me how I should live here. It would be nice if everyone all over the world could openly practice his or her chosen religion (or no religion at all if that's what they prefer) without harrassment, intimidation, mocking or ridicule but until that day arrives I can only take care of home.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

It is not that I don't care but it is not my place as an American to tell someone else how they should live in his/her country just like it is not their place to tell me how I should live here. It would be nice if everyone all over the world could openly practice his or her chosen religion (or no religion at all if that's what they prefer) without harrassment, intimidation, mocking or ridicule but until that day arrives I can only take care of home.

They're actually in the US too, you know.

I just don't understand how you can denounce one group and give another who does the exact same thing a complete pass.
    It's like thinking only white people are capable of racism. It's hipocritical

SCF Rewards
    Country

They're actually in the US too, you know.

I just don't understand how you can denounce one group and give another who does the exact same thing a complete pass.
    It's like thinking only white people are capable of racism. It's hipocritical

Muslims have no voice in America. I'm sure some extremist muslims have wet dreams of turning America into their own personal playground but that's not going to happen. Right now our problem is with these conservative christian idiots who try to make everyone 's life a living hell and that is where my attention will be focused.

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast