Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: need ur opinion

need ur opinion

i bought a card off ebay. the guy shipped the card without using a penny sleeve or toploader. he just ship the card without any protection. i want to give him a negative feedback . what to u guys think.
    Hidden Content

I collect 49ers & Dwight Howard

I would message him telling him you either want your money back or else you are going to leave negative feedback, and if he wants the card back make him pay shipping.

luckly the card wasnt damage....and i really wanted this card
    Hidden Content

I would keep the card and email him asking why he charges shipping if he isn't going to protect the card. Let him know that how he shipped wasn't right and see what he says. Give him like 2 days to respond and if he is mean, demeaning or rude, slap his with a negative and put in his feedback about how he shipped to help warn others.
    Collect Star/HOF patches and autos
    I don't collect non-auto RC unless that is all the player has!
    If it isn't listed in Beckett as a RC, THEN IT ISNT A RC!
    If you want DC, then you can pay the $17+ it will cost!
    Photobucket: Hidden Content

yes do what babyhuey says. No disrespect to Betts but if the seller knows what he is doing, he will immediately turn you in for feedback extortion if you state it like that and the whole thing will get switched around on you.
    Hidden Content

Find these Bill Dudley inserts and make big $$$
    Dudley Autos: 230 and counting!
    I don't care if you need a week to ship! Perspective.

thanks for the advice guys
    Hidden Content

shipping was $2.07
    Hidden Content

leave a neutral if he responds decently and negative if not...

i email the guy here is what he replay. wat do u guys think.

I did see your first message and I decided to not comment on it. I am not a Ball Card collector and I have no clue what a penny sleeve is or a top loader. As far as I can tell it is a flimsy piece of plastic that to me would not protect much. I chose to cut up a cd case to make the package more sturdy so as to keep the card from bending. I did not know there is a card buying/ selling Etiquette. The bottom line is the card arrived undamaged. If I had of known it was that important to ship the way you wanted I would have added the sleeve. As for the $2.00 shipping the package to ship was $1.29 and shipping was 0.95 cent which I was still in the negative by 24 cents.
    Hidden Content

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast