Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Lansdowneflyer's Items on eBay

Amazing Game Used Wozniacki Pieces added to my Collection!!

Thought I would share this here with anyone who browses the tennis posts. Theres not to many other places I know of on the internet to show of my Wozniacki PC so please take a look!

It's been about 2 years in the making and I have my first full game used pice of Caroline's. Items like this are barely found and cost me a fortune. But considering how expensive it is to buy a top player NHL jersey from meigray I think I did alright.

I just got these in today and took quick pictures on my iPhone. Sry for the bad quality. I will try to get better ones up when they are all framed and hung up. If you would like to see some more of my Wozniacki collection please take a look here.

http://s970.photobucket.com/albums/a...cpZZ1QQtppZZ36

So now for the Main event!!

This first top was used in the 2011 Sydney International. The person who sold it to me was nice enough to throw in the spandex shorts and bra for free

I way able to video and photo match this.

The next two tops are the same. I haven't had luck photomatching them yet but haven't looked too hard.

And now for my Favorite!!!! This dress is unreal in person. She didn't wear this one too long. It's either from Wimbledon or from the Rogers Cup in Montreal (which she won that year). Just a beautiful design. Can't wait to get this one framed.

Thanks for the look everyone. I will be getting some more Game used items in the near future and can't wait to show those of aswell.

Go Caro!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See eddiemcg9683's Items on eBay

Nice stuff. Do you need anything, card-wise, listed here: https://www.sportscardforum.com/threa...for-sale-trade

Thanks --

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Buffalo Sabres Buffalo Bills Carolina Panthers
    See mondo1132's Items on eBay

wow thats amazing!!!! how do you find them?
    Please check my inventory before my photobucket!!! It's more up to date!!!
    Looking for LPGA GOLFERS ​and BUFFALO SABRES
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Top Want: 2012 Leaf Metal Anna Nordqvist Award Winners Prism Gold 1/1

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See helmsbr's Items on eBay

cool