My grail has arrived. Take a look.

Yea not a card but still a piece i wanted to show off.

Hey guys got what i would call a grail for me. Oronde Gadsden is my favorite all time player and always looking for his stuff.
    I saw this listed and had to have it. I did as much research as i could before hand and felt good enough to buy it. It is heavy duty like my other gamers and logos and years are correct.
    Gadsden was a rookie in 98 and this jersey has a 97 tag in it. They only used starter for 2 seasons 97 & 98 so it could have been left over from 97 and they used it as he was a FA signee from arena football.
    Anyhow if anyone knows anything else please lmk. I think it will be impossible to photo match as it has def been washed. Anyhow here are the pics.

MIAMI DOLPHINS SCF SUPER COLLECTOR!
    Dolphins PC: 9486 1300+ Gu'ed & Auto

2. Wata Photo
    Totally fake. Sorry to see that happen. Not really any proof to tell you why I know that. I just like you A LOT and I can only imagine its dangerous walking on air like you have been with that thing in hand.
    Over 3500 Marinos with 330+ memorabilia cards (98 of which are auto'd)
    Hidden Content
    Marino Most Wanted:
    1) 13 UD Nationals Infinite

SO, yeah, I am totally lying. But its for your safety.... unless you are having a heart attack right now... hmmmmm...
    Over 3500 Marinos with 330+ memorabilia cards (98 of which are auto'd)
    Hidden Content
    Marino Most Wanted:
    1) 13 UD Nationals Infinite

Nice piece and yes its real! Good p/u!
    always looking for Panthers...

JUST UPDATED BUCKET 3/19/2012
    Hidden Content

Thanks guys. I do my research before i drop any money over 100 as i feel at that point it is a big risk. I love it and now need to get it framed. :)
    MIAMI DOLPHINS SCF SUPER COLLECTOR!
    Dolphins PC: 9486 1300+ Gu'ed & Auto