Post Topps gives a peek at 2013 football design

Trade Bucket: Hidden Content

Not bad! One of the better flagship sets I have actually seen.

It's a good looking card but too close to 2012 for me. Of course I'll buy them - I always put together a set for each of my boys.
    Hidden Content

Find these Bill Dudley inserts and make big $$$
    Dudley Autos: 230 and counting!
    I don't care if you need a week to ship! Perspective.

Lame
    Main PC: Broncos/Montee Ball/Chris Borland/ Mike Glennon
    Looking for Fleer Retro(or older Metal) Metal Universe/GEMS Cards

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content Hidden Content /Hidden Content

Depends on the price point. It is decently designed now if they can keep their low end base type sets low enough it should be a winner.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Hidden Content

I don't care for the camo border myself and was hoping it was a one year thing. I prefer the solid colors much more, but the base design is nice. You can always count on Topps flagship/chrome to be simple but good looking.
    ** Hidden Content ** Hidden Content
    Help me with 2011 Topps Platinum Green RC refs #/499!! (Have 11/50) **
    ** Hidden Content **

Looks awesome. I don't understand why people complain about topps looking the same. It is the trademark of the set

I actually like it. Still has the usual look but the design around the team logo looks sweet.
    ~Matt

Quote Originally Posted by ndhl83 View Post
    I don't care for the camo border myself and was hoping it was a one year thing. I prefer the solid colors much more, but the base design is nice. You can always count on Topps flagship/chrome to be simple but good looking.
    The camo border is Topp's way of masking their Federalist practices by showing customers they support our troops. Alexander Hamilton & Karl Marx were both CEO's of Topps in their lifetime.

I'm 50/50 on the look of the set. Not really digging the facemask looking design around the team logo, but the photography is great. Hopefully the design grows on me.
    I collect Patrick Willis//Michael Crabtree//Stephen Curry!
    Help with my 2012 Topps Chrome refractor/base set needs! Hidden Content
    Check out my photobucket! Hidden Content