[Solved] Having Issues with the Inventory

First off.......Great Job to Harry and Luc for the upgrade......things seem pretty snappy!

I am having a couple issues that I don't know if they have been reported.
    First of all, I keep having to log in to the Inventory, not sure of this is a new feature or what , but I walk away for a minute come back and I am logged out.
    Secondly, when I add a team to a player and then add an image an submit, I get a PHP error or I am asked to log in.

Any insight on what is causing this?
    SCF Inventory: Hidden Content (Use this first because it's just better!!)
    Football Bucket: Hidden Content
    Baseball Bucket:Hidden Content
    Hockey Bucket:Hidden Content
    Basketball Bucket: Hidden Content

I am aware of the php error on the edit card page when you add a team, yet it's still working. I have to fix the error that as no consequence and fix the redirection as well that is anoying. Yet you can now set multiplayer card in this module and set the team if you are sure even if you do not have a image.

As for the login issue. this is a cookie issue, have you tried to delete the SCF cookie and log back in on the forum with keep me conected. The issue come with the fact that Harry did a tweek in VBulletin to add the new sub domain. I know with IE 9 I did not have any issue. One user using modzilla reported the same issue as you.
    Hidden Content

I collect all Montreal Canadien. Hidden Content for player, teams you collect

Yeah, I am good to go! Removing the cookies worked like a charm........seems to be a Firefox/Mozilla problem.
    SCF Inventory: Hidden Content (Use this first because it's just better!!)
    Football Bucket: Hidden Content
    Baseball Bucket:Hidden Content
    Hockey Bucket:Hidden Content
    Basketball Bucket: Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by mess0312 View Post
    Yeah, I am good to go! Removing the cookies worked like a charm........seems to be a Firefox/Mozilla problem.
    Yes it was a firefox issue with all members who reported it. They tend to do things like this a little less better then the competition. Usually the browser we have issue with after changes or when they get a new version out. But once fix it does the job.
    Hidden Content

I collect all Montreal Canadien. Hidden Content for player, teams you collect