Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Wanting to trade a large basketball lot for your football or baseball

Hey all! Been a long time since I have been around!

I have alot of Basketball cards...and guess what...I don't collect that sport! Was hoping to trade the lot for a similiar lot of baseball and football.

Here is what I have in mind...

I can put together a $100 BV or $500 BV lot that will contain some GU/Autos, inserts and RCs. You will not get much if any from the last couple of years..but there will be some big names! No need to make a list, can be a surprise for us both. All I ask is that each card have an average BV of $1 each.

Anyone interested?
    Currently trading for all years of Donruss Classics baseball and football and 08 Threads Baseball. Could maybe talk me into a George Brett Auto or some nice vintage cards as well.

u have any kris humphries
    Collections
    -NFL-TYLER WILSON
    -NBA-KRIS HUMPHRIES

i don't believe so. Most of the cards are at least a few years old so I don't have much new stuff....
    Currently trading for all years of Donruss Classics baseball and football and 08 Threads Baseball. Could maybe talk me into a George Brett Auto or some nice vintage cards as well.

what do you have in autos?
    Hidden Content

I trade by bv, sv, whichever makes the most sense in that deal. Don't expect me to accept a deal that you wouldn't if the roles were reversed!! Will get to the PO when I can. Let me know when you plan to send out unless you are MSF.

Do you have any Jordan, Kobe, Shaq, or Pippen stuff?

I have lots of base...and inserts of Jordan, RCs of Kobe and Shaq and more...not so sure what all I have of Pippen

i believe you skipped me...do you have any autos?
    Hidden Content

I trade by bv, sv, whichever makes the most sense in that deal. Don't expect me to accept a deal that you wouldn't if the roles were reversed!! Will get to the PO when I can. Let me know when you plan to send out unless you are MSF.

Sorry cj...I have a few but not of any players of any signifigance. A few SPX GU/Autos I believe. Are you still interested?

Quote Originally Posted by beanschat View Post
    Sorry cj...I have a few but not of any players of any signifigance. A few SPX GU/Autos I believe. Are you still interested?
    yes depending on who you have and what you might want in return. Please pm the list thanks
    Hidden Content

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast