Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Up to 27 wins now
    Trade Bucket: Hidden Content

I think the spurs will take them down.
    Hidden Content I ship once a week on Monday or Tuesday and only can check my mail once a week to confirm trades have been received. Please pm me if interested in seeing my FB and BB trade lists.
    Basketball staff needed please message me if interested in joining the staff!!

Quote Originally Posted by bdoody42 View Post
    I think the spurs will take them down.
    Nah the Spurs will give little importance to the game and play like they don't want to be there. All the signs are there.

This game is in the middle of Denver, Clippers, OKC, Memphis and OKC. Show me where the Heat have a stretch like that and I'll start talking losses. Western Conf is where the big boys play lol

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Transferred Feedback
    (5) Sports Card Freaks

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    It's finally over! All it took was a depleted Bulls team and getting Bron frustrated down the stretch.

Oh, yes, yes, yes. Suffer, Bronny-Bron, suffer. Let me taste your delicious agony. Break out the champagne, everyone.

Hidden Content
    Winning isn't everything.
    Collecting: Mike Dunleavy | Avery Johnson | Marreese Speights
    Hidden Content | Hidden Content

So now Lebron has a problem with the officiating? C'mon..... This from a guy who lowers his shoulders at 250+ and pushes off for space most of the time. From a guy that went 6 straight games without picking up 1 foul and probably averages less than any superstar. A guy whose team won 27 straight games benefiting from that type of favor? Now he wants to complain about players being physical? LeBron....You are better than that. That's Dwight type of whining.

Quote Originally Posted by cgb_orl View Post
    Nah the Spurs will give little importance to the game and play like they don't want to be there. All the signs are there
    Told ya

Quote Originally Posted by cgb_orl View Post
    Told ya
    Neither team cared really.
    Hidden Content I ship once a week on Monday or Tuesday and only can check my mail once a week to confirm trades have been received. Please pm me if interested in seeing my FB and BB trade lists.
    Basketball staff needed please message me if interested in joining the staff!!

Quote Originally Posted by bdoody42 View Post
    Neither team cared really.
    Been watching the Spurs for over 2 decades. With Memphis tonight, they didn't care and cared less with the main players sitting.

Probably should've bet on it tbh. Bout as predictable as Stern sending Joey to ref the game.....

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123