Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See phinsphan77's Items on eBay

Scan 383.jpeg

LeBron James throwing a pitch as a rookie.
    Hidden Content
    Bucket fully updated. Looking for any Miami Dolphins.
    #FinsUp
    ANY Dolphin GU/Auto can find a home with me!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Steve McMichael wrestling card. Steve "Mongo" McMichael was a member of the Ric Flair led Four Horsemen and was WCW United States Heavyweight Championship once but he is probably more known for being a member of the 1985 Chicago Bears Super Bowl team and being a Pro Bowler in the late 1980s in the NFL.
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Country

Jeff Samardzija, a starting pitcher for the Cubs, was also a star wide receiver for Notre Dame. I had a tough time tracking down any cards of his football days. Does anyone know of any?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Jeff Samardzija, a starting pitcher for the Cubs, was also a star wide receiver for Notre Dame. I had a tough time tracking down any cards of his football days. Does anyone know of any?

He has no football cards that I am aware of

SCF Rewards
    Country

Jim Thorpe better known for football and many other sports pictured here on a baseball card

SCF Rewards
    Country

Darin Erstad better known for his baseball skills was also a kicker for Nebraska. I didn't think he had a football card but Signature Rookies made one in 1995.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Wouldn't you want to consider Bo Jackson for this category. I would venture to say that most general sports fans know him for just one sport!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Wouldn't you want to consider Bo Jackson for this category. I would venture to say that most general sports fans know him for just one sport!

I skipped Deion and Bo because I thought they were famous enough that most people already knew they played multiple sports. But I guess you are right. Younger people probably don't realize that both guys played baseball in the late 80s early 90s.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Tony Gonzalez is a Hall of Fame Tight End but he was also a good basketball player in college as well

SCF Rewards
    Country

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2011-Upper-D...item3a7ef06bc8

Matt Szczur - Best known for being a Cubs prospect

http://www.ebay.com/itm/BUBBA-STARLI...item565400dad2

Bubba Starling - Known as a star Royals prospect, but was also one of the best HS football players in the country a few years back

http://www.ebay.com/itm/JIM-BROWN-La...item5aefef51b7

Jim Brown - Known as one of the best RBs ever, but was also the best Lacrosse player ever.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Dennis-Dixon...item27d0f449d1

Eagles newest QB Dennis Dixon played some minor league baseball
    Last edited by EaglesFan9; 04-08-2013 at 11:05 PM.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast