Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See murtaugh_2388's Items on eBay

Selling method suggestion.

In the process of selling a lot of stuff. Currently have $160 credit on COMC. With that said, this is what I'm thinking, let me know what you think best option is. Mostly have base and low end inserts, hot wheels, die cast, figures.

A- send in my credit amount to comc, have more to sell than my $160 credit, not paying out of pocket, replenish as credit builds.
    B- set up at flea marktet with various boxes along with a box of prices.
    C- take pictures of inserts, make list of base, and add to bucket(using instagram so might gain random sales from others) and try to sell here
    D- both B and C

Not a really big fan of eBay, to many horror stories and I don't think I would get enough by the time I pay fees to make it worth it.

If going the flea market route to minimize time spent I'm planing on sorting by sports and prices or just prices. Will also have a local teams box(Atlanta), then maybe a stars and other very popular teams box( Cowboys, Cubs, Yankees), maybe even do a regional teams box(Titans, Panthers, Bobcats, Hurricanes). Or none of this and do just prices boxes.

My #1 goal is to make the biggest profit, even if that means it takes a little longer to sell. I am leaning towards the flea market idea. And continue to do this until I will be able to use my comc credit to mail off the remaining cards.
    Any suggestions are appreciated.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Buffalo Sabres Buffalo Bills Carolina Panthers
    See mondo1132's Items on eBay

Personally I'd start with the flea market, but I may be bias because I've never used COMC. I think having the ability to build a relationship with future customers is very important if you plan on selling a lot. Online is nice, but I feel like I buy more singles in person whenever I can because of the interaction (assuming it is a positive one)
    Please check my inventory before my photobucket!!! It's more up to date!!!
    Looking for LPGA GOLFERS ​and BUFFALO SABRES
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Top Want: 2012 Leaf Metal Anna Nordqvist Award Winners Prism Gold 1/1

SCF Rewards
    Country

If the flea market in your area is active I would say to go for it. Maybe go beforehand and see how popular it is before you set up so you don't waste your time there though.
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/