Turkey Red Football Coming? What do you think?

New info from Topps about 2012 Football coming. Here is the checklist. http://www.topps.com/media/pdf/2012%..._CHECKLIST.pdf Didn't know about this one. Supposedly has RG3 & Luck as SP cards. So what do you think?
    Have a collectible day! Looking for Texans, Oilers(Not Titans), USFL Gamblers, Older Dolphins(Marino, Griese, Morris, Csonka, etc), Older Raiders(Stabler, Casper, Bilitnekoff), Alfred Morris rookies & inserts and in baseball any year Nolan Ryan cards.
    Hidden Content

Nice...I always liked the set except for the quality of the card itself (the colored cards always seemed chipped on the edges and soft corners...)

I have always loved this set, glad to see it coming out......yeah and Dean that always bothered me too. I wish they could figure that out......I have ten to twelve nic autos where the card is all banged up!
    SCF Inventory: Hidden Content
    Football Bucket: Hidden Content
    Baseball Bucket:Hidden Content
    Hockey Bucket:Hidden Content
    Basketball Bucket: Hidden Content

ehh. Its an online only product. wont be in retail or hobby stores. That sucks
    Here is a Link to my Photobucket PC and trade stuff. Hidden Content

Here is the link to my set Needs List.
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Titantron View Post
    ehh. Its an online only product. wont be in retail or hobby stores. That sucks
    Online only what does that mean>?

Quote Originally Posted by cardcollectorman View Post
    Online only what does that mean>?
    You can only buy the product at Topps.com
    Trade Bucket: Hidden Content

it was boring back in 06, cant imagine it will be that much more exciting
    Please realize when making offers, that shipping in a bubble mailer isn't free!

People were happy about this in baseball until they started opening it up and seeing multiple garbage autographs with very poor coalition. If they don't fix that for the football version I wouldn't touch it.
    Trade Bucket: Hidden Content