Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Best Place For UFC Hobby Boxes?

where are the best ufc hobby boxes purchased from? i know its mostly random but i just bought 2 hobby boxes and i have to say i was not impressed by your performance as gsp would say haha. in you're opinion where is the best place to buy? (if there is one)

Country
    See Frizzzlecake's Items on eBay

Best Boxes I ever got were from my LCS, Blowout cards also got me some nice hits.

SCF Rewards
    Country

thanks. think i'll try blowout. the LCS over here does not carry UFC cards.

Country
    See Frizzzlecake's Items on eBay

Yeah, my LCS only get's a case when a product first comes out and that's that. But for some reason boxes are loaded, Blowout has great prices and I've never had a dud box yet!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See ruckusguam's Items on eBay

thanks. think i'll try blowout. the LCS over here does not carry UFC cards.

Same here, no UFC at my LCS. Ordered a couple series 4 boxes from BO when they were on sale for $35. Pulled a Hughes diamond base parallel 1/1. I've had pretty good luck with BO.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Nice. I bought a box of 2011 finest and a box of MOT and my hits were very weak.

Koch finest auto, mitrione finest moments auto
    Kock relic, Cain relic /188 (best card IMO).

Then for MOT I pull the guy who just got his jaw split in half by mark hunt. Haha. Struve auto, bisping relic and an Anderson Silva/Chael sonnen dual relic (best card- Silva PC)

Definitely didnt get my moneys worth but i'm going to try blowout cards next. I think I'll try series 4 or title shot. I want to pull a sick auto.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See huskiebowler's Items on eBay

I buy all my cases from blowout and i usually do pretty well.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See pipesgallore420's Items on eBay

I purchase from dave and adams cardworld ( www.dacardworld.com )sometimes. I've had decent luck with them. Just broke two boxes of 2012 ufc finest from them and pulled an octofractor /8 of cain velasquez and a red refractor 1/1 of joseph benavidez out of the boxes.

SCF Rewards
    Country

im seeing a lot of lcs not stocking up on ufc its a shame mma trading cards are taking over

SCF Rewards
    Country

thanks for all the suggestions guys