Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

12 Box Break of 2011 SP Game Used Soccer #2

Here's the better stuff from the break. I did keep a couple of things that are not included in these pics. All are for sale or trade.

I will be breaking another case tomorrow and will post that up later this week.

I would prefer to trade for stuff I need. Want list is below.

I also have countless basecards and non-numbered Authentic Fabrics.

Thanks!

Here's my want list:
    2011 Upper Deck MLS
    Danny Mwanga & Sebastian LeToux Dual Materials Teammates Premium /25
    LeToux, Wondolowski, Henry, Cummings Quad Materials Premium /10

2012 Upper Deck MLS
    LeToux & Sanvezzo Dual Marks /10
    LeToux Materials Premium /10
    LeToux, Henry & Hassli National Pride Premium /15
    Adu, Shea & Agudelo National Pride Premium /15
    LeToux, Lindpere, Beckham, Henry Quad Materials Premium /10
    LeToux, DeRosario, Ching & Henry Quad Materials Premium /10
    Mwanga, Bunbury, Agudelo, Nagbe Quad Materials Premium /10

2011 SP Game Used MLS
    Ruiz & Pappa Authentic Fabrics Dual Premium /25
    Ruiz, Donovan & Ferreira Authentic Fabrics Triple Premium /15
    LeToux Inked Fabrics /15
    Mwanga Significance /10
    LeToux Significant Numbers /9
    LeToux Supreme Fabrics /10
    Najar/Espinoza - Dual Authentic Fabrics /99
    Gonzalez/Najar/Franklin - Triple Authentic Fabrics /50

Also need various Authentic Premium Fabrics

2011 Sp Game Used Authentic Newcomers

2011 Sp Game Used Authentic Fabrics Non-Numbered
    Wondolowski, Keller, Wynn
    Attached Images Attached Images

I'd like to inform you that there is no such thing as a roger Espinoza/Andy Najar dual jersey /99 but there is a dual patch /25

Quote Originally Posted by crklemp View Post
    I'd like to inform you that there is no such thing as a roger Espinoza/Andy Najar dual jersey /99 but there is a dual patch /25
    Weird... I have a checklist that has it listed. May explain why I have never seen one.

Ya and I think there also isn't a such thing as a Marvell wynne authentic fabrics, but I've just never seen one. I might be wrong but I doubt it.

Quote Originally Posted by crklemp View Post
    Ya and I think there also isn't a such thing as a Marvell wynne authentic fabrics, but I've just never seen one. I might be wrong but I doubt it.
    I just looked up on ebay at someone who is selling a 30 card lot of them. He's missing Marvell Wynn and Kasey Keller too. A couple of checklist that I have checked list both of those players. I have never seen them myself. Maybe an e-mail to upper deck is in order.

Quote Originally Posted by EWG3 View Post
    I just looked up on ebay at someone who is selling a 30 card lot of them. He's missing Marvell Wynn and Kasey Keller too. A couple of checklist that I have checked list both of those players. I have never seen them myself. Maybe an e-mail to upper deck is in order.
    In all honesty, Marvell Wynne is the only Supreme Fabric that is on the checklist that I have never seen an actual copy of. Maybe Upper Deck thought they'd have a jersey and didn't end up acquiring one and never took him off the checklist. I have talked to Upper Deck twice and on both occasions they said that yes, Marvell Wynne Supreme Fabrics were produced. Somehow I'm starting to doubt that...
    Collecting Green Bay Packers and University of Michigan Wolverines GU and Autographs!
    Tradelist (FT or FS): Hidden Content

Has anyone ever seen a Keller non-numbered authentic fabrics. I've seen the premium version but never a non-numbered one.

decent break. first one looked much better. wondo inked fabrics! lmk on my pm from yesterday. thanks

I haven't seen a Keller authentic fabrics non premium either, but I have seen a Wondolowski authentic fabrics non premium

I have seen the Wondo authentic fabrics, kinda odd that after breaking 5+ cases, that I have never got one.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast