Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    I like how a kid who has been charged with grand larceny and inciting riots "has too much common sense to point a gun at police" (also, were they not plainclothes officers? If so, that negates any "common sense" claimed thwere)

The article that I read said that the witness that claimed the police didn't identify themselves as police was one of his friends who was standing with him...so not a very credible witness. The only other witness I have heard mentioned is a person who was across the street. Again, a witness across the street in Flatbush isn't going to be very credible based simply on the distance and ambient noise.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    "Amidst the uncertainties of war, every soldier is entitled to one certainty...that he will not be forgotten.
    Poor is the nation that has no heroes, shameful is the one that, having them...forgets."

Quote Originally Posted by Wickabee View Post
    I like how a kid who has been charged with grand larceny and inciting riots "has too much common sense to point a gun at police" (also, were they not plainclothes officers? If so, that negates any "common sense" claimed thwere)
    Yes they were plain clothed officers. So he either didn't have a gun and the black KKK officers just shot and killed him for being black and planted the gun on him or he was flashing a weapon to somebody he thought was a defenseless citizen (guns are illegal there) and them being cops didn't take too lightly to a kid pointing an illegal gun at them and blew him away.
    Trade Bucket: Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Wickabee View Post
    The fact remains, racist blacks aren't white supremacists.
    Say what????

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123