Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I collect a few things: Boise State football cards (anything of anyone in their Boise State uniform), Matt Ware football cards (2004 RC), and soon, Justin Cobbs basketball cards (current Cal PG). I am also a vintage set builder, on a budget, currently working on a 1933 Delong PSA 1 set, a raw 1951 Bowman baseball set, and, soon, a raw 1950 Bowman football set. I also have just recently started a T-206 back run, and that is going to be one heck of an expensive project, so it will come along very slowly. Even in PSA 1 condition, many run over $1K.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content (finally organized!) and Hidden Content
    Current Project: 2013 Golden Age Minis Master Set: 683/750 cards (91.1%)

SCF's Resident BOISE STATE Collector
    Matt Ware & Justin Cobbs Super Collector

For a while I have kind of just collecting everything from football, hockey, basketball, and baseball. However, now I want to try focusing my collection more. I live in the Chicago area and love my hometown teams, so I am trying to focus more and Bears, Blackhawks, Bulls, and White Sox cards.

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (117)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    I pretty much PC nice cards I pull from my various wax breaks. Right now I am focusing on elite basketball, but with baseball starting I might go back to busting some bowman jumbo from last year since that was good to me and some of the prospects have made it to the big leagues.

If I have a main PC it would have to be golf cards since that is what I like busting the most when I have the money to get a box of something. Asian/Korean golfers are my preference since that is my background.

I also have the Golf Channel here at home and it is always enjoyable watching players I have autos of play to see how they are doing since golf is one of those sports that when someone gets hot, the cards can take major spikes in value.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12