Exclamation Contenders Andrew Luck ON CARD AUTO,need the funds, last ebay buyer never paid

Last buyer on ebay never paid and I really need the funds and I waited 17 days to make the deal with that guy and I still have the card but need the cash, so if interested I have it priced to move quick, includes tracking and magnet case, will shi same day payment is sent, lets see some interest!!! $350 paypal takes it!

2012 Contenders Andrew Luck RC auto #201 (ON CARD AUTO)
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

I'm looking for: 2000 GOTG MULTI-COLOR Cowboy Clippings to finish my PC set...also collecting Xfractors & Refractors & base RC autos of: Ray Rice, AP, DeMarco Murrray, ALWAYS looking for patch/autos of high profile players & HOFers like Favre,Brady,Montana,Luck,RG3,Cam Newton/Calvin Johnson,Kaepernick/Dez Bryant,C.J. Spiller

Really, no one scarfed this bad for up at that price? Wow!

I thought it was a fair price and it would be gone by now, but everyone seems to want something for nothing so I am just gonna tuck it away and wait for next season I guess, I have gotten too many low-ball offers to keep wasting my time trying to negotiate a price on it since its already a reasonable asking price in my opinion, lol...thread is gonna be closed after this response
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

I'm looking for: 2000 GOTG MULTI-COLOR Cowboy Clippings to finish my PC set...also collecting Xfractors & Refractors & base RC autos of: Ray Rice, AP, DeMarco Murrray, ALWAYS looking for patch/autos of high profile players & HOFers like Favre,Brady,Montana,Luck,RG3,Cam Newton/Calvin Johnson,Kaepernick/Dez Bryant,C.J. Spiller