Poll: What type of game used cards would you like to see more of?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Question What type of game used cards would you like to see more of?

Which of these types of game used cards would you like to see more of made?
    Trade Bucket: Hidden Content

I'm a fan of the fielding glove GU cards. My first one was of Kenny Lofton and I was so stoked to get it. Since then, I've added several others to my Indians collection.

As far as the poll I'm gonna say cap. That'd be cool to get one of the sewn rings or even stitching as a relic.
    Anything that's not just one solid, bland color is cool though.

But patches are king. I like reasonablely high numbered patch cards better too, cause then more people can enjoy them, plus it'd help justify the cost of a box if there were just more to pull. Like National Treasures.
    /25 or /50 is nicer than /5. They're still exclusive and tough to get, but not outrageous expensive like we all know 2013 Museum Collection patches /5 are gonna be.
    Manufactured sense of scarcity, man! Overthrow the system, man! ;P
    Joey Votto can run faster, jump higher, dive deeper, stay under longer, come up dryer and whip his weight in wildcats while gettin' kicked every fifteen minutes by a Zebra.

Hidden Content / Hidden Content

For a long time I have wanted game used cards to actually state the game they came from and what they player did that game. That can be a little problematic for a bat or glove, etc but you could easily do this with the jersey cards.

I would love to see more game used cap relics. I don't know if it's been done but I would love a jumbo cap logo relic that could be an amazing card. I've seen the manufactured ones but the real deal would be special, similar to bat barrel or knob cards.

Even though I am not much into relics these days due to authenticity issues, I would like to see a helmet card. I've been wanting one from football. I also like the idea of glove cards (both batting and fielding) A hat team logo 1/1 would be sweet as well. But only if they were real and actually game used haha.
    I collect: Marbury, Jordan, Kobe, D-Will, AI, Durantula
    Chicago Cubs, Giancarlo Stanton, Randy Moss, Minnesota Vikings
    MY SITE:Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

I said gloves, but in actuality, i am not into GU cards much anymore, what i do like is autographed cards, and thats what i want to see more of, autographs!
    ITS GREAT TO LOVE ALL NEW YORK SPORTS TEAMS!

Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by WFC2008 View Post
    For a long time I have wanted game used cards to actually state the game they came from and what they player did that game. That can be a little problematic for a bat or glove, etc but you could easily do this with the jersey cards.
    They're never going to do that.
    Collecting pre-war, vintage and modern baseball cards.
    Currently working on the T206 set, 1975 Topps, master collections of Roberto Clemente and Robin Yount.

Quote Originally Posted by lambeausouth View Post
    They're never going to do that.
    Because they are probably mostly fake anyway.... haha
    I collect: Marbury, Jordan, Kobe, D-Will, AI, Durantula
    Chicago Cubs, Giancarlo Stanton, Randy Moss, Minnesota Vikings
    MY SITE:Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

OPG Baseball Manager

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Blog Entries
    View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Personally I'd vote none of the above. If they want to actually give collectors some game used equipment then put those redemption cards in the packs for the entire jersey, glove, cap, whatever. That way you could have the information on what game they were used in more easily & they could quit destroying these pieces of sports history!
    SuperCollecting 3 generations of Yastrzemski's!
    Hidden Content
    Carl: 556/3390 not including 1/1's (16.4%), Mike: 8/8 (100%), Michael: 10/19 (52.6%)
    Always looking for any memorabilia that I don't have to add to my PC!
    WANTLIST--->Hidden Content

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast