Poll: What type of game used cards would you like to see more of?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by yazfan71 View Post
    Personally I'd vote none of the above. If they want to actually give collectors some game used equipment then put those redemption cards in the packs for the entire jersey, glove, cap, whatever. That way you could have the information on what game they were used in more easily & they could quit destroying these pieces of sports history!
    100% in agreement here.
    Collecting 1974 Topps (84% complete) and 1957-2013 Topps Phillies cards (50.2% complete).
    PC's: Chase Utley, Mark Trumbo, & David Price.
    My Bucket: Hidden Content
    My Haves/Wants Lists (still a work in progress): Hidden Content
    As of 3/16/13, no PWE's please. I use DC; so should you.

Quote Originally Posted by yazfan71 View Post
    Personally I'd vote none of the above. If they want to actually give collectors some game used equipment then put those redemption cards in the packs for the entire jersey, glove, cap, whatever. That way you could have the information on what game they were used in more easily & they could quit destroying these pieces of sports history!
    Hidden Content
    Formerly lambeausouth
    Hi, I'm Bill. Cheesehead by birth. Packer and Brewer fanatic by choice.
    I will treat all SCF members with respect. I ask that you please do the same.

Greetings:
    I vote for all the above it if was available and also I am agreement with Yazfan71 make redemption cards for an actual non-cut up jersey and have the documentation saying when the player wore it and have that player sign the jersey as well and to be fair make it a real simple to pull it in retail packs cause I am hearing more and more collectors arent lucky to have a hobby shop near them.
    "Any ballplayer that doesn't sign Autographs for little kids Ain't an American. He is a Communist"-Rogers Hornsby on Signing an Autograph as a Manager in 1942 with the St. Louis Browns.

S.R.'75

Hidden Content

I went with baseball glove since you can have so many varying pieces from it and they look different from player to player than most other game used items do.
    Trade Bucket: Hidden Content

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12