Extra Thick Top Loaders for GU Cards?

Hi all, I have just returned to the hobby after a long time off. When I collected younger I remember having a couple accidents involving putting GU into toploaders that weren't thick enough for the cards and having the area around the patch/bat crease. In trying to avoid this I purchased some thicker top loaders (2mm) and they seem to fit regular GU comfortably, but I just wanted to make sure that these we're the correct size. Also was wondering how big I would need to go to fit National Treasures cards?
    Thanks in advance,
    Kyle
    Looking for 2012 National Treasures on card silver (/99) rated rookie autos, 2006 SP Legendary Cuts inserts/numbered base and most Mets auto/GU.
    Also looking for Celtics Autos/GU and 2012 Totally Certified Gold
    Hidden Content

I should note that I also keep them in penny sleeves inside the top loaders. Just want to make sure that this is the right size, I'd hate to wake up tommorow and find creases on my cards!
    Looking for 2012 National Treasures on card silver (/99) rated rookie autos, 2006 SP Legendary Cuts inserts/numbered base and most Mets auto/GU.
    Hidden Content

I have a chart on my website that is a helpful guide for holders. Here is the link http://jerseycoastcollectibles.com/FAQ-13.html Just scroll to the bottom of that page.

I use both the 109pt and the 138 pt for my 2012 National Treasures.

Ed
    Jersey Coast Collectibles
    Sports Memorabilia, Sports Cards, Hobby Supplies.
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Cool thanks!
    Hidden Content