Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Got a heck of a price on this one

The scan really doesn't do the patch any justice

Just some nice Thomes

Last edited by whanlon; 04-05-2013 at 12:20 AM.
    Modern & vintage set needs, trade list and my pc list ---> Hidden Content
    All well organized and regularly updated.

TRADING NOTE : I ask that you post all trades so I can verify I still have the cards and then allow up to 1 week for shipment. This is my busy time of year.

Some sweet 90s inserts

This one is 36/75

This one is 101/480

Last edited by whanlon; 04-18-2013 at 10:58 PM.

TRADING NOTE : I ask that you post all trades so I can verify I still have the cards and then allow up to 1 week for shipment. This is my busy time of year.

A very nice Lee pick up 25/25!

I have a Cliff Lee signed card #/800. I love it! Sadly it's one of the lowest numbered cards I have. Love your collection, man. Go Tribe! Love the Omar stuff, that's my favorite ever. Just bought a Reynolds auto yesterday. Not only does he now play for the Indians, he's from my hometown.

Quote Originally Posted by w3st34 View Post
    I have a Cliff Lee signed card #/800. I love it! Sadly it's one of the lowest numbered cards I have. Love your collection, man. Go Tribe! Love the Omar stuff, that's my favorite ever. Just bought a Reynolds auto yesterday. Not only does he now play for the Indians, he's from my hometown.
    Cliff Lee is a great guy. Had the chance to talk with him.

I lose sleep at night wondering what would have happened if he had 2008-present form in 2007.

A very nice Jaret Wright early on card autograph

I probably overpaid on this one but the fact is he really has no high end cards out there. Very happy this one came to rest at home in Cleveland.

And the other Alomar :)

Sweet Lou Mini! It cost me under $5 dlvd

Some nice 90s and inserts

There are a few Lou patches out there. Glad I finally got one in collection at a decent price.

Another sweet Lou mini

I had been looking at getting a Satchel Indians game used and was able to get this one at a steal of price compared to other sales.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast