Question about this 12-13 Limited Board Members Roenick.....SP??????

Just busted a box of this years Limited and think I did pretty well, no redemption and not a bad player selection. Ended up pulling this Roenick Board Members parallel, thought that the entire set was /25.................

Wanted to do some research on ebay to see what the card was worth and found this link:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/12-13-LIMITED-BOARD-MEMBERS-BM-48-JEREMY-ROENICK-97-199-BLACKHAWKS-/121079547763?pt=US_Hockey_Trading_Cards&hash=item1 c30e74773

Why is this card a /199 and mine is a /25???? Here is a scan of my card that I pulled:

Trying to figure this thing out....guess it is just a lower numbered parallel of a parallel and probably just answered my own thread....

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks for looking hockey friends!!!!
    Looking to trade for Paul Stastny, Matt Duchene & HOFer Autos.
    Total Paul Stastny Cards: 165/720

My Bucket:
    Hidden Content

Your card probably has a hole in it where the glass is shattered, right? The /199s don't have it that.

It's the die-cut version. The crack on the glass is cut out on the /25, but not /199.
    I collect MOST current Leafs! Major PC: Jake Gardiner
    Other PC's: Kessel, Lupul, Kadri, Phaneuf, JVR, Rielly etc. NonLeafs: Crosby, Datsyuk.
    Traders and PC Scans:
    Hidden Content
    Website/Wantlist/Tradelist: Hidden Content

Why yes it does. Thanks for pointing that out to me guys, missed that one. At least they did something a little different, instead of just changing the background color and a print run. Probably will end up selling it on ebay.
    Looking to trade for Paul Stastny, Matt Duchene & HOFer Autos.
    Total Paul Stastny Cards: 165/720

My Bucket:
    Hidden Content