Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

2013 SCF March Madness Contest!!!

Welcome to the 2013 SCF March Madness Contest!!

How to enter.......
    1. Join the 2013 "SCF March Madness" group on ESPN.com and create a bracket predicting the winners of March Madness.
    2. PM me your email address and I will send you an invitation or you can search yourself on espn.com. The password is paulpierce. Just like it is spelled here.
    3. You must have or create an espn.com account to participate.

Rules.
    1. Each user can only submit one bracket.
    2. You must use your SCF user name as your entry name.
    3. Not following the above rules means you will be ineligible for the prizes.
    4. User can change there picks up until the tipoff of the first game.

Prizes are as followed.

1. Elvin Hayes gold standard auto.
    2. Stephen Jackson totally certified auto.
    3. 1000 card cash
    4. 500 card cash
    5. 500 card cash

Good luck to everyone!!!
    Last edited by bdoody42; 04-02-2013 at 05:35 PM.
    Hidden Content I ship once a week on Monday or Tuesday and only can check my mail once a week to confirm trades have been received. Please pm me if interested in seeing my FB and BB trade lists.
    Basketball staff needed please message me if interested in joining the staff!!

Signed up, looking forward to it!
    I collect: Orlando Magic Charlotte Bobcats UNC Alumni International Players Rudy Gay and James Harden.
    Also interested in any 2009/10 Upper Deck GU or Autos you may have.

Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by magic_bobcat View Post
    Signed up, looking forward to it!
    Thanks hopefully we can get more people involved. Please don't hesitate to mention it to everyone. Bryce
    Hidden Content I ship once a week on Monday or Tuesday and only can check my mail once a week to confirm trades have been received. Please pm me if interested in seeing my FB and BB trade lists.

I joined but was not given the option to change my name from my ESPN ID which is numeounoredsoxfan

Quote Originally Posted by BigBaller23 View Post
    I joined but was not given the option to change my name from my ESPN ID which is numeounoredsoxfan
    Hmmmm... I believe you're given the option when signing up.... Let me see if I can figure out how to change it....

Hey as a heads up the email went to my gmail SPAM folder so if you don't see it check there.
    ROCK CHALK JAYHAWK!!!!
    Collecting KU Alumni - Cole Aldrich, Xavier Henry, Thomas Robinson, Markieff & Marcus Morris, Jeff Withey, and Ben McLemore

I'm in, thanks!
    Hidden Content
    Collecting: Browns/Cavaliers/Indians GU/Autos
    Ohio State Autos, Jamaal Charles GU/Autos
    Johnson/Mears/Nadeau/Reutimann

Just joined, looking forward to it! :)
    Collecting Hunter Pence, JR Towles, Houston Astros, Philadelphia 76ers, Washington Capitals, Penn State Nittany Lions (FB), Villanova Wildcats (BB), Joey Logano, And the 2012 Topps Magic Rookie Enchantment Football insert set. Also whatever catches my eye. Hidden Content (In progress)

Thanks everyone for joining. Lets get this thing filled up and be a real challenge :)

Just a suggestion, but you might want to have KU winning this . . . just saying . . .
    ROCK CHALK JAYHAWK!!!!
    Collecting KU Alumni - Cole Aldrich, Xavier Henry, Thomas Robinson, Markieff & Marcus Morris, Jeff Withey, and Ben McLemore

Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast