Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by rockchalk View Post
    Just a suggestion, but you might want to have KU winning this . . . just saying . . .
    Why I want to win the bracket challenge? ;)
    Hidden Content I ship once a week on Monday or Tuesday and only can check my mail once a week to confirm trades have been received. Please pm me if interested in seeing my FB and BB trade lists.
    Basketball staff needed please message me if interested in joining the staff!!

Quote Originally Posted by bdoody42 View Post
    Hmmmm... I believe you're given the option when signing up.... Let me see if I can figure out how to change it....
    Well I believe I was not or I would've.

Thanks for hosting, I'll definitely be joining tonight!

Joined up too. Good luck everyone!
    Have a collectible day! Looking for Texans, Oilers(Not Titans), USFL Gamblers, Older Dolphins(Marino, Griese, Morris, Csonka, etc), Older Raiders(Stabler, Casper, Bilitnekoff), Alfred Morris rookies & inserts and in baseball any year Nolan Ryan cards.
    Hidden Content

Why I want to win the bracket challenge? ;)
    Thats why you pick them . . .gee . . .
    ROCK CHALK JAYHAWK!!!!
    Collecting KU Alumni - Cole Aldrich, Xavier Henry, Thomas Robinson, Markieff & Marcus Morris, Jeff Withey, and Ben McLemore

Quote Originally Posted by BigBaller23 View Post
    Well I believe I was not or I would've.
    Hey everyone Bigballer23's entry name is numerunoredsoxfan.... That will be his entry....
    Hidden Content I ship once a week on Monday or Tuesday and only can check my mail once a week to confirm trades have been received. Please pm me if interested in seeing my FB and BB trade lists.

Hey everyone Bigballer23's entry name is numerunoredsoxfan.... That will be his entry....
    FYI, changing the name is pretty easy. Just go to your bracket and at the top it says like "Edit Bracket Info" click that link and the first line is changing your entry name

I'm in!!! Good luck!!
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

HOUSTON POWER FOOTBALL
    Houston's Newest Pro Women's Football Team
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by rockchalk View Post
    Thats why you pick them . . .gee . . .
    Jayhwaks are just luck the Maine Black Bears didnt make it!!!

Quote Originally Posted by KD35Russ0 View Post
    FYI, changing the name is pretty easy. Just go to your bracket and at the top it says like "Edit Bracket Info" click that link and the first line is changing your entry name
    Thanks I got it fixed

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast