Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    pfffff I think with Georgetown (who we beat already) and Florida we have a tough bracket. I got to work on this tonight.
    ROCK CHALK JAYHAWK!!!!
    Collecting KU Alumni - Cole Aldrich, Xavier Henry, Thomas Robinson, Markieff & Marcus Morris, Jeff Withey, and Ben McLemore

Duh. I'm in. Thanks for the contest.

...Rick
    Last edited by NY Sports Teams; 03-18-2013 at 07:42 PM. Reason: Stupidity
    Hidden Content
    Bucket PC & Trade Items: Hidden Content
    PC In-Person (IP) Auto Memorabilia Collection: Hidden Content
    PC HOF Game-Used Collection: Hidden Content

Thanks for joining everyone. Looks like this will be fun :)
    Hidden Content I ship once a week on Monday or Tuesday and only can check my mail once a week to confirm trades have been received. Please pm me if interested in seeing my FB and BB trade lists.
    Basketball staff needed please message me if interested in joining the staff!!

I'm in and ready to win this years SCF March Madness bracket challenge!!! With bdoody42 as host lets make his first a great one. Who's ready for some March Madness?
    I collect Amare, Nash and Shawn Marion (base, insert, rc's, gu and autos)
    Hidden Content Hidden Content

Hidden Content Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Jay520 View Post
    I'm in and ready to win this years SCF March Madness bracket challenge!!! With bdoody42 as host lets make his first a great one. Who's ready for some March Madness?
    Good luck Jay. I hope your get second :)
    Hidden Content I ship once a week on Monday or Tuesday and only can check my mail once a week to confirm trades have been received. Please pm me if interested in seeing my FB and BB trade lists.
    Basketball staff needed please message me if interested in joining the staff!!

i'm in and bracket already picked
    Griffey collection: 989 different cards
    looking to accomplish TY Hilton Topps Chrome rainbow - help me
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Letting all of you know that I signed up...and I don't follow college basketball as much as some of you...so if I do win, shame on you! GOOD LUCK EVERYBODY!
    Reached 100 autos by 2012 (Actual number achieved=200)
    500 New Autos by 2014: 44/500 completed
    Most Recent: Amare Stoudemire, Michael Morse, Steve Novak
    STAY TUNED...

I joined but i have had my espn id for like 3 years now so i'm not changing that. My bracket name is my forum name

I signed up and didnt have a choice on my name... it gave me some random variation of my name Kevin...
    I filled it out in 2 minutes or less here at work. I did it that way before and won 350 bucks....lets hope the method proves fruitful again!!! (although my bracket looks strange, but I remember that it did when Duke beat Butler and I won the money!!)
    Dumping all my cards.. make offers pleaseHidden Content Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast