ih8johnanderson

Collecting signed Donruss Diamond Kings - 144/243
    '82 DKs: 15/27 - '83 DKs: 16/27 - '84 DKs: 15/27
    '85 DKs: 18/27 - '86 DKs: 18/27 - '87 DKs: 16/27
    '88 DKs: 17/27 - '89 DKs: 18/27 - '90 DKs: 11/27

Quote Originally Posted by white_rabbit View Post
    I'm in under:
    ih8johnanderson
    Please make sure to change your entry name to your SCF user name. If someone doesn't do this they will be ineligible from the prizes. Bryce.
    Hidden Content I ship once a week on Monday or Tuesday and only can check my mail once a week to confirm trades have been received. Please pm me if interested in seeing my FB and BB trade lists.
    Basketball staff needed please message me if interested in joining the staff!!

Lot of upsets with Gonzaga and Georgetown gone.....
    Hidden Content I ship once a week on Monday or Tuesday and only can check my mail once a week to confirm trades have been received. Please pm me if interested in seeing my FB and BB trade lists.

Quote Originally Posted by bdoody42 View Post
    Lot of upsets with Gonzaga and Georgetown gone.....
    No kidding!!! After day 1 I was like in 3rd now I fell all the way to 14th so far. Gonzaga and Georgetown messed up my bracket since I had them going to the Elite 8. The Pac 12 teams are proving to some of the people who seed the tourney wrong with Oregon and Cal both moving into the 2nd round.
    I collect Amare, Nash and Shawn Marion (base, insert, rc's, gu and autos)
    Hidden Content Hidden Content

Hidden Content Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Jay520 View Post
    No kidding!!! After day 1 I was like in 3rd now I fell all the way to 14th so far. Gonzaga and Georgetown messed up my bracket since I had them going to the Elite 8. The Pac 12 teams are proving to some of the people who seed the tourney wrong with Oregon and Cal both moving into the 2nd round.
    FGCU has their Cinderella shoes on so far. Two amazing wins and they're in the sweet sixteen. Talk about upsets!!! Wisconsin going out early hurt me, but I'm doing pretty good thus far...
    Last edited by bdoody42; 03-26-2013 at 12:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Eyoung11 View Post
    Do you mean FGCU?
    Yeah that's what I meant. It auto corrected me to an acronym I use for work. Darn ipad.

in 3rd right now. hopefully Florida wins it all. looks like i'm the only one who picked them
    Baseball - SF Giants, Texas Rangers, Yoenis Cespedes, Roberto Clemente
    Basketball - GS Warriors, Michael Jordan, Monta Ellis
    Football - SF 49ers, Dan Marino, "Super Collecting" ERIC REID
    Hidden Content

I picked Indiana.... Looks like I went from 3rd or 4th to out of the running. Grrrr....

Have the prizes been determined yet?

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast