Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

2012/13 Panini Marquee Basketball 1/2 Case (6 boxes) Group Break - Team Draft

EXPECTED RELEASE DATE: 4/10/13

Product Description
    Configuration: 20 packs per box. 8 cards per pack.

COLLECTION BREAKDOWN
    - 150-Card Base Set
    - Four Rookie Sets Featuring Up To 80 Players
    - Four 20-Card Veteran/Retired Inserts
    - Five Autograph Inserts

BOX BREAK
    - 3 Autographs
    - 35 Rookies

PRODUCT HIGHLIGHTS
    - A Radical New Product That Delivers Four Different Rookie Sets, Five Autograph Inserts Including 25 Coaches Autographs, 25 Election Night Autographs And A 100-Card Rookie Signatures Insert.
    - Find Three Autographs And 35 Rookies In Every Box! Look For Five Unique Rookie Sets Incorporating Diverse And Distinct Printing Technologies!
    - Chase Five Exciting Autograph Inserts Featuring Legends, Current Stars, Rookies And The All-New, Coaches And Election Night Signatures!
    - Find Five Uniquely Designed Veteran, Rookie And Retired-Player Inserts Including Slam Dunk Legends, Stars Of The Night, All-Rookie Team, Rookie Rivals And Champions!

PRODUCT DESCRIPTION

Rookie Signatures
    A Stunning Rookie Autograph Insert Full Of The NBA's Most Exciting Young Playmakers!

Stars Of The Night
    Seek Out All 20 Of The Games Brightest Stars In This Stunning Insert Printed On Black Holographic Film Board!

Slam Dunk Legends
    Look For These Amazing Slam Dunk Legends Delivered On The Wild "Swirlorama" Substrate!

Champions
    Chase All 20 Champions Cards Printed On See-Through Acetate Card-Stock!

Election Night Autos
    Find All 25 Beautifully Designed On-Card Hall Of Fame Signature Cards!

Group III Rookies
    Look For 80 Sensational Looking Laser-Cut Rookie Cards!

Instructions:
    This group break is going to be done as a team draft break. After you post your interest in a slot number, I will put your name in the list. After it is filled and paid, I will randomize the MEMBER SLOT LIST. That will give us our team draft order. After we get that order, each member will draft an NFL team based upon the draft order. This product has 3 hits per box, so that is 18 hits in this break. Should any participant not get any hits or rookies/inserts/parallels, I will send something out of my own stash (a relic or autograph) so that everyone at least gets something. Only one copy of each base card will be shipped.

Cards will be divided as follows:
    1. All cards will be sorted via the team whose jersey the player is pictured in.

2. If a card displays a player in a jersey other than an NBA jersey, the card will be added to the pile of the team listed on the card. Should there not be a team, player will be placed with his current team. In the event the player does not have a team, card will be assigned to former team.

3. In the event there are multiple players pictured on the card, the card will be randomly given to one of the teams pictured/listed.

4. In the event a redemption is pulled, they will be randomly given to one of the piles in the draft unless the redemption specifically states the player(s) the redemption is for.

Once you have your slot locked, this is a binding deal. Anyone backing out after the team is locked will receive a negative feedback rating and will not be permitted to participate in future group breaks.

The price for each slot is $27.50 dlvd in the US and $32.50 dlvd outside of the US . This covers the case, shipping, and new toploaders/sleeves/teambags/bubble mailers for these cards.

People outside of the U.S. are welcome to join, however, delivery confirmation isn't affordable on packages going outside the U.S. I can't be responsible if these get lost, but I would be happy to get international tracking if you pull something really nice and wanted to get that security of having it tracked at your expense. The packages will be properly packaged and supported by myself and sent with DC. Insurance is OPTIONAL. If you would like to purchase insurance, you may. Otherwise, I am NOT responsible for damage done by the USPS.

There is a limit of six (6) slots per member.

Once you have posted your interest in a slot (pick a slot position), that will be considered a confirmation of the trade. I will post the trade with payment information inside. IT IS A BINDING DEAL. Payment is expected within THREE DAYS of group break selling out or release date, whichever comes first. If you do not pay before the three days expire, you will lose your slots and negative feedback will be given. If you pay and the group break doesn't fill, a proper refund will be given! That will get this process rolling much faster!

If you trade or sell your slot to another member on SCF and you post a trade in the trade manager for the transaction, the cards will go to the original owner of the slot who will then be responsible for shipping the cards to the new owner of the slot. This prevents anyone from receiving feedback for technically not doing anything.

I reserve the right to pick on your behalf should a pick not be made within 24 hours. All randomization will be done live via blogtv to prevent any problems that may occur. The break will be done live at www.blogtv.com/people/cardsbythebox

3. Shhhhh22
    7. Shhhhh22
    12. Lapacka
    13. Kadamscards
    15. arfmax
    16. arfmax
    22. Shhhhh22
    25. Kadamscards
    Last edited by Enigma; 04-11-2013 at 03:04 PM.

TTM Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Giants Philadelphia Phillies New Jersey Devils
    See arfmax's Items on eBay

I'll take 15 and 16, please
    Working on autographed 1987 Topps Baseball set:
    Total Cards in Set:792/Total Autographable: 760 (6 Checklists, 26 Team Leaders)
    Total Autographed:639!
    Currently Sent (Outstanding):44
    Percent Complete:84.1

SCF Rewards
    Country

give me 13 and 25

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See tony227's Items on eBay

no. 12 please.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Anyone else? Will be in hand tomorrow...

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Chicago Bears Chicago Bulls

I'll give this a try please? My first group break!

May I please have slot 3, 7, & 22?

A quick question please?...

"Only one copy of each base card will be shipped."

Does this mean... if we end up pulling 2-3 of the same card we will only receive one? What happens to the rest?

Thanks!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Yes, you only get 1 copy of a base card. If there are multiples of rookies, inserts, etc., you get all of them. I donate the excess base cards to local children's hospitals, YMCA, etc...

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Chicago Bears Chicago Bulls

Yes, you only get 1 copy of a base card. If there are multiples of rookies, inserts, etc., you get all of them. I donate the excess base cards to local children's hospitals, YMCA, etc...

Oh that's very cool! Great idea. so... no we just wait for list to fill. Is it common to be this empty for a new release box?

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

It happens. Some like to see the product busted first before deciding to jump in on packs, boxes, group breaks, etc.