Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

FS: 2012 Topps Chrome Football Prism /216 COMPLETE set!

Just checking to see if there's any interest out there in this. It's a VERY tough set to gather and nearly all the cards look MT including all the Star rookies. This will be going onto the Bay as a BIN for $999 soon if nobody here wants it first.

I'll gladly send scans of the top cards if requested.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TR (19)
    Country

Nice that had to be a pain

SCF Rewards
    Country

Takes up a lot of time/money, but I don't know if I'd call it a pain. You have to be up for a challenge though!

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TR (19)
    Country

I have done all topps chrome sets from 2002 to 2010 . I am 46 away from 2010 blue #ed 199 . Had a kid so money is tight but I still do base, ref and 1 colored ref each year. I picked camo this year. So I know how it is . Awesome accomplishment wish I had the money

SCF Rewards
    Country

Still out there if there's any interest....it's up on the Bay but I'd consider dropping it a bit if someone just wanted to go through PayPal only.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See doug3508's Items on eBay

Last edited by doug3508; 03-17-2013 at 01:55 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hi Doug. Actually every one of the cards I got off of you went into my 2nd Prism set. This first one I've been sitting on for a while. While gathering up the first one I did a ton of trades/lot purchases that led me to having plenty of duplicates (as I know you've done/have also). After finishing the first one I had so many leftover that I thought "WTH?" and began a 2nd quest which is still 17 cards short of being complete. I went a little different route this 2nd time around and I think I only have 4/5 dups now.

Honestly to have only what you have into yours is awesome. Congrats on a job well done!!! I thought I'd done a good job on both mine but I've got more into them than what you've offered. I blame it on my bad luck. I opened up a ton of these packs this year and my pull on the Prisms was horrible.

I do not know what I'm going to do with these just yet. I put this first one up just to check for any interest....wouldn't let it go for a whole let less than the ask. You of course know not only the money into these but also the time and the hassle. If that sort of interest isn't there I may just keep it. It'd be kind of cool to have one graded/registered. Can't be too many of those right?

BTW I'll help keep an eye out for your four while I'm looking for my 17. I have a pretty good idea I know how bad you want to get those four and be done with it.

Don

I only need 4 cards for my Prism Set, #23, 40, 200, 213, with Griffin, Wilson, and Richardson being 3 of them. I am only into my set for $340 so far, so I could do $460 for your complete set.. I think you got about half of them from me anyway, and you got them cheap..

Thanks