Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

MASSIVE Bucket Update...NASCAR(3 boxes) and a CASE of 2011 Sweet Spot..ALL SCANNED!!!

I finally got my cards scanned and in my bucket....I have over 80 new football autos and I am getting into collecting NASCAR.....I bought 3 boxes of 2013 Press Pass Total Memorabilia Racing and a CASE OF 2011 Sweet Spot Football....have added new albums in my bucket for the NASCAR.......I try to trade by BV and PM works best with me......please be specific with what you have,i have a lot of cards and cant possibly remember...I am looking for players in my signature

http://s234.photobucket.com/albums/ee42/dappy1969/
    I Collect Kelvin Benjamin,Devonta Freeman,Hall Of Fame OAKLAND RAIDERS,Cam Newton,E.J. Manuel,Alshon Jeffery,Marcus Lattimore,T.Y. Hilton,Brad Keselowski and Chase Elliott...I DON'T COLLECT CURRENT OAKLAND RAIDERS ANYMORE!!!...I TRADE BY BV!!!...I no longer do paypal gift...PAY YOUR FEES LIKE I HAVE TO!!!...

Hidden Content

Please cmb for the Brian quick contenders auto
    Hidden Content <<Bucket Outdated
    Looking for any 2014 ROOKIES!

colio18...I like the nick foles onyx 3 color patch...lmk
    I Collect Kelvin Benjamin,Devonta Freeman,Hall Of Fame OAKLAND RAIDERS,Cam Newton,E.J. Manuel,Alshon Jeffery,Marcus Lattimore,T.Y. Hilton,Brad Keselowski and Chase Elliott...I DON'T COLLECT CURRENT OAKLAND RAIDERS ANYMORE!!!...I TRADE BY BV!!!...I no longer do paypal gift...PAY YOUR FEES LIKE I HAVE TO!!!...

Hidden Content

bump

Hidden Content

bump

Hidden Content

niles Paul auto
    bucket: Hidden Content

rookies: Hidden Content

inserts, #'d cards, etc: Hidden Content

#1 Redskins Collector!!!!!!!!!

cmb for your Andre Brown R&S auto lmk thanks.
    Always looking for Devils and Eagles autos you may have!
    Also looking for Kenny Britt autos!
    Hidden Content

mlkman...I am assuming you like the niles paul auto #'d to 5...I am interested in these....let me know what we can work out:

taiwan jones certified jersey/auto
    taiwan jones precision auto
    carson palmer tools of the trade triple prime jersey
    taiwan jones rookie gridiron gear jumbo jersey

Hidden Content

What value are you putting on the Paul?
    Quote Originally Posted by raiderzfan4life View Post
    mlkman...I am assuming you like the niles paul auto #'d to 5...I am interested in these....let me know what we can work out:

taiwan jones certified jersey/auto
    taiwan jones precision auto
    carson palmer tools of the trade triple prime jersey
    taiwan jones rookie gridiron gear jumbo jersey
    bucket: Hidden Content

rookies: Hidden Content

inserts, #'d cards, etc: Hidden Content

#1 Redskins Collector!!!!!!!!!

Pm sent.
    Collect Cleveland Browns Patches/Autos

ONLY TRADE IN THE USA

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast