Starting a Paul Pierce PC

Hey guys,

As an avid celtics fan I have decided to start a PC of Paul Pierce. Below are things I am looking for most.

Rookie cards.
    Rookie Autos and high end autos from products like ultimate and exquisite.
    Patch Cards.

Please post what you have and what you're looking for in return. Thanks Bryce.
    Hidden Content I ship once a week on Monday or Tuesday and only can check my mail once a week to confirm trades have been received. Please pm me if interested in seeing my FB and BB trade lists.
    Basketball staff needed please message me if interested in joining the staff!!

Ahh man I just traded away my last Paul Pierce patch card the other day. Wish I could have know you were starting a PC of him earlier.
    LeBron James Super Collector
    Hidden Content

pm sent!
    Hidden Content

I trade by bv, sv, whichever makes the most sense in that deal. Don't expect me to accept a deal that you wouldn't if the roles were reversed!! Will get to the PO when I can. Let me know when you plan to send out unless you are MSF.

Quote Originally Posted by LBJ6Collector View Post
    Ahh man I just traded away my last Paul Pierce patch card the other day. Wish I could have know you were starting a PC of him earlier.
    No worries :) I'm sure I will find plenty of nice things.
    Hidden Content I ship once a week on Monday or Tuesday and only can check my mail once a week to confirm trades have been received. Please pm me if interested in seeing my FB and BB trade lists.

PCMB got Pierce auto but not Rookie auto

Quote Originally Posted by -UDX- View Post
    PCMB got Pierce auto but not Rookie auto
    Thanks for the interest but I am only trading within the USA at this time. Thanks Bryce.

I think I may have some stuff - but it is of him in KU uni. Any interest?
    ROCK CHALK JAYHAWK!!!!
    Collecting KU Alumni - Cole Aldrich, Xavier Henry, Thomas Robinson, Markieff & Marcus Morris, Jeff Withey, and Ben McLemore

Quote Originally Posted by rockchalk View Post
    I think I may have some stuff - but it is of him in KU uni. Any interest?
    Perhaps.... Pm coming.

I have loads of base and a few inserts if you are interested...
    Kevin Garnett collector - own 1501 (25.1%) different! Always looking for more!

Collecting Minnesota Timberwolves (1009) and Chicago Bulls (385), too!

"Anything is possible" - Kevin Garnett

Looking for: 2009-10 Limited Jumbo Kevin Garnett /10 square swatch AND jersey number swatch.

Quote Originally Posted by garnett_21 View Post
    I have loads of base and a few inserts if you are interested...
    Pm coming.