Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

PWE trading, anyone?

Hey guys. I'm talking low end inserts and serial numbered here. Usually BV 8 or less. I collect Sixers, name your team or player and lets get some small deals going!
    Collecting Hunter Pence, JR Towles, Houston Astros, Philadelphia 76ers, Washington Capitals, Penn State Nittany Lions (FB), Villanova Wildcats (BB), Joey Logano, And the 2012 Topps Magic Rookie Enchantment Football insert set. Also whatever catches my eye. Hidden Content (In progress)

you have anything mj , pippen , usa basketball inserts or numbered stuff?
    Always looking to add to my USA Basketball , Michael Jordan , and Pippen Collection.

Quote Originally Posted by RyU View Post
    you have anything mj , pippen , usa basketball inserts or numbered stuff?
    I have some minor base of MJ and Pippen, nothing great.
    Collecting Hunter Pence, JR Towles, Houston Astros, Philadelphia 76ers, Washington Capitals, Penn State Nittany Lions (FB), Villanova Wildcats (BB), Joey Logano, And the 2012 Topps Magic Rookie Enchantment Football insert set. Also whatever catches my eye. Hidden Content (In progress)

u have any jeff teague?
    Currently Collecting: Jeff Teague (216 of 587) 36%

Currently shipping to US only.

Have any of these guys.

Lebron
    Anderson Varejao
    Newer Cavs in Cavs uni
    Mark Price
    Collecting: Lebron James, Ap inserts and #d for the son, Terrance West

List of Lebrons I HAVE:

Hidden Content

My bucket
    Hidden Content

I have the Prestige Rookie of him.

Quote Originally Posted by cavsfan View Post
    Have any of these guys.

Lebron
    Anderson Varejao
    Newer Cavs in Cavs uni
    Mark Price
    I'd have to check. I'll let you know.

What do you have of the OKC Thunder? I need anything I don't already have - base, inserts, RCs, etc. Can send you a list of Sixers stuff on Monday. LMK; thanks.
    Collecting Acie Law, Adam Morrison, Anthony Tolliver, Antoine Walker, and OKC Thunder (name/uni on card). Have lists: Hidden Content ; Hidden Content ; and Hidden Content .
    BUCKET: Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by DunkingDurant35 View Post
    What do you have of the OKC Thunder? I need anything I don't already have - base, inserts, RCs, etc. Can send you a list of Sixers stuff on Monday. LMK; thanks.
    I should have some Thunder stuff, Ill get you a list by Tuesday

Terrence Ross and Current Raptors please MESSAGE me if you have any!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast