Cool Finally together in one place - an amazing triplet of Sedin shields!

For those of you who've seen some of my show n tells before, you've probably seen lots of my nice Sedin stuff. I don't know if anything though can top this!

Since Panini's innaugral Dominion release came out, I believe I've seen each of shield card of the Sedins change hands at least once, if not more. At first I thought I would never own even one, but finally after a couple of years, I've managed to acquire them all! I could write more about them, but pictures are worth way more than words, so all I'll say is... Enjoy!

Hidden Content

Visit the home of the Daniel and Henrik Sedin Collection Hidden Content
    Most Wanted List
    Superlative III Daniel Jumbo Patch Gold 1/1
    Any Sedin 1/1 (except printing plates)
    Any SPGU By The Letter Sedin card
    Any Sedin Panini Prime Genuine Marks or All-Star Locker Nameplate card
    02-03 BAP Sig Series Team Quad TQ14 x/10

2. Wata Photo
    You've got to love shield cards! Panini has done a great job with such pieces. Congrats!

-Ethan
    Collecting:

- Mask Cards
    - 2005-05 UD Endorsed Emblems

Some nice cards there, the only bummer is the mini-shield on the Henrik half of the dual.
    Hidden Content

Always looking for Bruins PC cards - Shields, 1/1s, anything high end! PM me if you want to trade!

Siiiiiiiiiiiiccckkkkk!
    Check out my inventory:
    Hidden Content
    SAKU KOIVU COLLECTOR
    (612 cards, and his 1000th game jersey!)

Amazing. Big congratulations on getting all three.
    COLLECTING NY RANGERS
    Most Wanted: 1995-96 Upper Deck Electric Ice Gold #224 Adam Graves, #329 Adam Graves,
    2003-04 Parkhurst Rookie Jersey And Sticks #SJ3 Mark Messier,
    2006-07 Sweet Shot #71 Henrik Lundqvist
    Hidden Content , Hidden Content , Hidden Content

Superb ! Congrats on the 3 shield cards.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content : Henrik Lundqvist Collection
    Hidden Content : Eli Manning Collection

Hidden Content

Geez man. Maybe it's time to move on to.........Alex Edler? Steve Pinizzotto?? I think you've accomplished everything you can with Hank and Danny :)

You were so giddy about it you were posting at 1:30 AM eh? A true collector.............
    Hidden Content Hidden Content Hidden Content , you FAVORITED a complaint? Did you even read any of it???

Hidden Content Hidden Content We thought you were a Pierre-Marc Bouchard fan.

Quote Originally Posted by 87sluggo View Post
    Geez man. Maybe it's time to move on to.........Alex Edler? Steve Pinizzotto?? I think you've accomplished everything you can with Hank and Danny :)

You were so giddy about it you were posting at 1:30 AM eh? A true collector.............
    Heh, I must say I've enjoyed this year with the reduced suite of releases, it's been a much more leisurely year with far fewer Sedins than usual to pickup, and perhaps let me enjoy the ones I do land a bit more - like the Danny that completed my trilogy :)

Funny thing, right after picking up the Danny shield I got PM'ed on ebay by a buyer who asked if I'd be willing to flip it to him for a quick profit - I think this guy is trying to put together the entire set as crazy as that may seem, as he's already picked up nearly a dozen Dominion shields in the past couple of months, but I had to regretfully inform him it'll be staying in my PC.

Heh, I don't know if I'll ever collect anyone else - when the Sedins finally retire, that'll probably be the same time I move into semi-retirement as far as collecting goes... of course I'm sure I'll still have a wantlist of whales, and always be looking for 1/1's, but knowing myself and my capacity for OCD-ness, I don't think it'd be wise to ever start another player collection :)
    Hidden Content

Visit the home of the Daniel and Henrik Sedin Collection Hidden Content
    Most Wanted List
    Superlative III Daniel Jumbo Patch Gold 1/1
    Any Sedin 1/1 (except printing plates)
    Any SPGU By The Letter Sedin card
    Any Sedin Panini Prime Genuine Marks or All-Star Locker Nameplate card
    02-03 BAP Sig Series Team Quad TQ14 x/10

That is simply BEAUTIFUL!!!!

Such cards couldn't have found a better home and thats a fact.
    PHOTOBUCKET:Hidden Content
    ZETTERBERG ROOKIE AUTO PROGRESS: 18/22 = 82%
    KOVALCHUK ROOKIE AUTO PROGRESS: 16/24 = 66%
    KOPITAR ROOKIE AUTO PROGRESS: 14/33 = 42%