Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Some nice cards FT

     
  1. #1

    Some nice cards FT

    I'm looking for a couple of trades


    Steve Nash Auto/Warm-Up(/100)



    Magic Johnson auto



    Julius Erving auto



    Magic / Bird / Jabbar / Parish Quad patch(/50)



    Gasol patch patch(/5)



    Pippen auto



    Brian Shaw Gold Label Leather JSY





    More cards can be found in my bucket

    http://s185.beta.photobucket.com/use...rary/Tradelist



    LMK what you like, I check tradelists and buckets


    Jan
    Last edited by janvsshaq; 03-17-2013 at 08:13 AM.
    Looking for :
    Mateen Cleaves
    Rick Fox

    My bucket : Hidden Content

  2. #2
    Have interest in the dual artest/bowen and the hibbert autos LMK banner is bucket

  3. #3
    Hi, is there anything in my bucket fior your Pippen and DR-J autos.

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Theodor Madison View Post
    Have interest in the dual artest/bowen and the hibbert autos LMK banner is bucket
    I'm interested in

    Dennis Rodman Topps Signature auto


    LMK

    Jan
    Looking for :
    Mateen Cleaves
    Rick Fox

    My bucket : Hidden Content

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by -UDX- View Post
    Hi, is there anything in my bucket fior your Pippen and DR-J autos.
    Sorry, didn't see anything I could use


    Jan
    Looking for :
    Mateen Cleaves
    Rick Fox

    My bucket : Hidden Content

  6. #6
    anything else for the HOF quad??
    Quote Originally Posted by janvsshaq View Post
    I'm interested in

    Dennis Rodman Topps Signature auto


    LMK

    Jan

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Theodor Madison View Post
    anything else for the HOF quad??
    Sorry, nothing for the Quad

    Jan
    Looking for :
    Mateen Cleaves
    Rick Fox

    My bucket : Hidden Content

  8. #8
    PCMB for the bosh auto, bosh rc,
    G. Gervin 09-10 hall of fame auto, dwill auto, L. Williams private signings auto,

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by rocksaysits420 View Post
    PCMB for the bosh auto, bosh rc,
    G. Gervin 09-10 hall of fame auto, dwill auto, L. Williams private signings auto,


    I could use

    Tyler Hansbrough Gold Standard auto
    Jermaine O'Neal Prestige Bonus Shots auto
    Marcus Camby Topps Roundball Remnants jsy


    Jan
    Looking for :
    Mateen Cleaves
    Rick Fox

    My bucket : Hidden Content

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by janvsshaq View Post
    I could use

    Tyler Hansbrough Gold Standard auto
    Jermaine O'Neal Prestige Bonus Shots auto
    Marcus Camby Topps Roundball Remnants jsy


    Jan
    works for me, post it up

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •