who wants Wil Myers 2010 BGS chrome autos KILLER LOT!!! L@@K!!

Hello.....Looking to finally move these...hate to do it.....these have never been offered anywhere.....offering them here first!

PM me and lets talk!!!
    Last edited by jrock0304; 03-22-2013 at 09:09 AM.
    Always looking for HIGH END Andrew Luck autos, Jose Fernandez, Dylan Bundy, Oscar Tevares, Josh Bell, Carlos Martinez high end chrome autos

Hidden Content

no one likes him huh?
    Always looking for HIGH END Andrew Luck autos, Jose Fernandez, Dylan Bundy, Oscar Tevares, Josh Bell, Carlos Martinez high end chrome autos

Hidden Content

I'm sure a lot of people like them, including myself, but probably hate spending money and/or are afraid to ask your asking price :-D

why hate spending money? isn't that why we have it?!?!?

$180 per base
    $250 per ref
    $420 for blue

Discounts on multiple

Hidden Content

I like it but hate to spend that much just in case he goes KER PLUNK
    Quote Originally Posted by jrock0304 View Post
    why hate spending money? isn't that why we have it?!?!?

$180 per base
    $250 per ref
    $420 for blue

Discounts on multiple
    "Sell crazy someplace else, we're all stocked up here". Jack Nicholson
    The true hypocrite is the one who ceases to perceive his deception, the one who lies with sincerity. ~André Gide
    My Bucket
    Hidden Content

and if he goes like trout you go CHA CHING.......everything we do is a gamble...life is a gamble..just try to take calculated risks!

Hidden Content

lets try again...

Hidden Content

Myers has one of the worst signatures I have ever seen he is up there with Chili Davis
    Super-collector of Luke Hochevar
    My Hochevar inventory: opg.sportscardforum.com/scf/inv/cardlist/1/searchplayername/luke-hochevar/pli/18611/searchsportid/100
    My Hoch Stats: 284/719 39.5%(including 1/1s) 280/473 59.2%(excluding 1/1s)

High prices for cha ching I like to stick with the sure shots for now.And yes his auto is horrible he needs to put a littl eeffort in the sig
    Quote Originally Posted by jrock0304 View Post
    and if he goes like trout you go CHA CHING.......everything we do is a gamble...life is a gamble..just try to take calculated risks!
    "Sell crazy someplace else, we're all stocked up here". Jack Nicholson
    The true hypocrite is the one who ceases to perceive his deception, the one who lies with sincerity. ~André Gide
    My Bucket
    Hidden Content

these were sold!!!

Hidden Content