Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI(88)
    Country
    See mog089's Items on eBay

Flyers defenceman Kimmo Timonen. Plays his 1000th (over 0.52 pts/game) NHL game today if nothing special happens.

Tatu

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Vancouver Canucks
    Twitter: @Vancollects25 See Paulk9551's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

Do I dare point out the obvious as to my favourite underrated player to collect? Though it looks like his career is over....Manny Malhotra

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See rydlar99's Items on eBay

Jeff Petry for me!

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (4)
    Country
    See mothepipes's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

James Neal , he`s starting to get a little bit of respect but still under the radar.Might have to do with is rookie cards beeing from a different team.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Devyn0417's Items on eBay

James Neal , he`s starting to get a little bit of respect but still under the radar.Might have to do with is rookie cards beeing from a different team.

Neal underrated ? When did this happen, top 10 scorer in the league.

Underrated player for myself is AMac (fellow maritimer) although would not say he's underrated by skill just not sought after much in the collecting world.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (4)
    Country
    See mothepipes's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Neal underrated ? When did this happen, top 10 scorer in the league.

Underrated player for myself is AMac (fellow maritimer) although would not say he's underrated by skill just not sought after much in the collecting world.

Look at the complete listing on is high end, any player in a big market would sell for much more.I`ve picked up most of my Cup rookies/Rainbow from him between 50-150$.For a player that never add a season with less then 20 goals, seems underated to me.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See mikebraycomics's Items on eBay

For me I would say David Legwand -- a pretty solid journeyman for the Predators and our very first draft-pick --- doesnt get too many GU or auto cards any more but occasionally he`ll get a nice one --

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See thehosers87's Items on eBay

For me its Brandon Sutter, Love the way the kid plays. And pick his stuff up on the cheap for the most part

SCF Rewards
    Country

Teemu hartikainen , it's to bad Kruger doesn't use him more he's the big power forward the oilers need to be playing with the kids

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Detroit Red Wings Minnesota Vikings Phoenix Coyotes
    See mattdmc2931's Items on eBay Upper Deck ePack

Easy for me its Bobrovsky but with his play of late its getting harder each night to call him underrated anymore.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast