Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Results 31 to 35 of 35
  1. #31
    New stuff added, up!

  2. #32
    could you do $10 on the tj graham lot of 2 cards?
    Hidden Content Hidden Content Hidden Content
    Collecting autos of: Courtney Roby - Colts/Packers Autos & GU

  3. #33
    would you do $24 for both graham and magic lots?
    I collect Mike Vick, Michael Jordan, RG3, Russell Wilson, Adrian Peterson, Walter Payton, and Buccaneers mainly and anything else that's nice.

    Hidden Content

  4. #34
    I will take all the magic auto's including Lee and the Rodgers auto for 27 dlvd.

  5. #35
    Quote Originally Posted by scruffmcgruff24 View Post
    could you do $10 on the tj graham lot of 2 cards?
    Quote Originally Posted by TGo22 View Post
    would you do $24 for both graham and magic lots?
    Couldn't do the above offers.
    Quote Originally Posted by todderfield View Post
    I will take all the magic auto's including Lee and the Rodgers auto for 27 dlvd.
    Posting here soon

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •