Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

NCAA tourney thread!!!

Hey guys. The brackets are being announced this evening. What surprises do you see? What do you think of the seeds?
    I ship once a week on Monday or Tuesday and only can check my mail once a week to confirm trades have been received. Please pm me if interested in seeing my FB and BB trade lists.

KU #1 Seed!!!!
    I want to see Duke and Creighton . . . .
    ROCK CHALK JAYHAWK!!!!
    Collecting KU Alumni - Cole Aldrich, Xavier Henry, Thomas Robinson, Markieff & Marcus Morris, Jeff Withey, and Ben McLemore

Quote Originally Posted by rockchalk View Post
    KU #1 Seed!!!!
    I want to see Duke and Creighton . . . .
    I was a little surprised to see Kansas as a 1 seed. I thought Miami would snag it....
    I ship once a week on Monday or Tuesday and only can check my mail once a week to confirm trades have been received. Please pm me if interested in seeing my FB and BB trade lists.

Not one #1 seed will make the final four

Quote Originally Posted by roro17 View Post
    Not one #1 seed will make the final four
    You should join the SCF march madness contest and predict those bold upsets. It is in the contest forum. :)

I think Iowa State will do well as well. I am not sure how the Zags will do - but if you see my bracket it is pretty much the number one seeds in the final four.

I also think Florida could do well.

I am just glad to see UK NIT bound - LOLZ
    ROCK CHALK JAYHAWK!!!!
    Collecting KU Alumni - Cole Aldrich, Xavier Henry, Thomas Robinson, Markieff & Marcus Morris, Jeff Withey, and Ben McLemore

Quote Originally Posted by rockchalk View Post
    I think Iowa State will do well as well. I am not sure how the Zags will do - but if you see my bracket it is pretty much the number one seeds in the final four.

I also think Florida could do well.

I am just glad to see UK NIT bound - LOLZ
    Once Nerlens went down so did the wildcats.

I think they were doomed before than - I guess we will see how they do with the reload they get with the next batch of recruits
    ROCK CHALK JAYHAWK!!!!

Coming from a UK fan, I guess I'm pulling for The U, Western KY and Louisville.

Quote Originally Posted by BigBaller23 View Post
    Coming from a UK fan, I guess I'm pulling for The U, Western KY and Louisville.
    Im surprised you would root for Louisville with the rivalry and all.

Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast