Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

NCAA tourney thread!!!

Hey guys. The brackets are being announced this evening. What surprises do you see? What do you think of the seeds?
    Hidden Content I ship once a week on Monday or Tuesday and only can check my mail once a week to confirm trades have been received. Please pm me if interested in seeing my FB and BB trade lists.
    Basketball staff needed please message me if interested in joining the staff!!

KU #1 Seed!!!!
    I want to see Duke and Creighton . . . .
    ROCK CHALK JAYHAWK!!!!
    Collecting KU Alumni - Cole Aldrich, Xavier Henry, Thomas Robinson, Markieff & Marcus Morris, Jeff Withey, and Ben McLemore

Quote Originally Posted by rockchalk View Post
    KU #1 Seed!!!!
    I want to see Duke and Creighton . . . .
    I was a little surprised to see Kansas as a 1 seed. I thought Miami would snag it....
    Hidden Content I ship once a week on Monday or Tuesday and only can check my mail once a week to confirm trades have been received. Please pm me if interested in seeing my FB and BB trade lists.

Not one #1 seed will make the final four
    Money earned for 2014 Topps Chrome baseball case
    $580.70...Price case $729.95

Quote Originally Posted by roro17 View Post
    Not one #1 seed will make the final four
    You should join the SCF march madness contest and predict those bold upsets. It is in the contest forum. :)

I think Iowa State will do well as well. I am not sure how the Zags will do - but if you see my bracket it is pretty much the number one seeds in the final four.

I also think Florida could do well.

I am just glad to see UK NIT bound - LOLZ
    ROCK CHALK JAYHAWK!!!!
    Collecting KU Alumni - Cole Aldrich, Xavier Henry, Thomas Robinson, Markieff & Marcus Morris, Jeff Withey, and Ben McLemore

Quote Originally Posted by rockchalk View Post
    I think Iowa State will do well as well. I am not sure how the Zags will do - but if you see my bracket it is pretty much the number one seeds in the final four.

I also think Florida could do well.

I am just glad to see UK NIT bound - LOLZ
    Once Nerlens went down so did the wildcats.

I think they were doomed before than - I guess we will see how they do with the reload they get with the next batch of recruits
    ROCK CHALK JAYHAWK!!!!

Coming from a UK fan, I guess I'm pulling for The U, Western KY and Louisville.

Quote Originally Posted by BigBaller23 View Post
    Coming from a UK fan, I guess I'm pulling for The U, Western KY and Louisville.
    Im surprised you would root for Louisville with the rivalry and all.

Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast