Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: NCAA tourney thread!!!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Mainecards42's Items on eBay

Everyone roots for Cinderella!!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'm rooting for them since they are my local college team, other than that I'm also rooting for Miami.

Everyone roots for Cinderella!!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'm rooting for them since they are my local college team, other than that I'm also rooting for Miami.

Nice to see a small local college do well I am sure. I am a UMaine fan and we didn't make it. I am rooting for Idiana to win just because they were my pick to win it all. If I had to pick a personal favorite I would go with Wichita state. Nice to see a mid major do well.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jprt80's Items on eBay

It's crazy how good FGCU looks. I had a friend from Ft. Myers who went there and that was the last time I heard of it........15 years ago. My Gators are gonna have their hands full. In the end though, I think we'll get the win. We've got a balance scoring attack and a strong big. If we are having a rough day from behind the arch though, we might have to grind it out. Should be a great game. Gotta love March

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See undefeated*'s Items on eBay

The Gators took out the lowest-seeded team to ever reach the Final Four in '06...perhaps this year they can take out the lowest-seeded team ever to reach the Sweet Sixteen. But if you can't beat a 15-team, you don't deserve to be in the tourney at all.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I think the Gators will win and move on to the next round. I don't want my bracket busted. Some awesome games coming up. Lot of high seeds facing off and games that are coin flips.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I want Dunk City to beat Florida - but then if we play them in the Elite Eight, even if I want a team like them to make it, I got to cheer for my Jayhawks.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Ya who would've seen the lesalle v. Wichita state match up coming

SCF Rewards
    Country

I live in Kansas so I would love to see a UF/KU game. I'll be gettin' all kinds of crazy looks with my Gators gear on. Almost got it last year.
    I want Dunk City to beat Florida - but then if we play them in the Elite Eight, even if I want a team like them to make it, I got to cheer for my Jayhawks.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I know I saw a bar and saw a guy in a Cuse shirt and he stood out like a sore thumb. I am excited for the Shockers they are a good mid-major team and deserve to get some love for once. I want to see a KU - UF game, but you got to cheer for the underdog.

I live in Kansas so I would love to see a UF/KU game. I'll be gettin' all kinds of crazy looks with my Gators gear on. Almost got it last year.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast